BoxLooters

[AntiCheat] Log looters for a containers

Total Downloads: 6,122 - First Release: Apr 26, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 19, 2017

5/5, 21 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated BoxLooters with a new update entry:

2. is there same plugin for legacy?

3. Hey so i downloaded the newest version of box looters, deleted all my old data, and when i put the new plugin in, i am greeted with this.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:41 PM [Info] BoxLooters was compiled successfully in 1795ms
    [Oxide] 7:41 PM [Info] Loaded plugin BoxLooters v0.2.8 by 4seti [Lunatiq] for Rust Planet
    [Oxide] 7:41 PM [Info] [BoxLooters] Creating a new config file
    [Oxide] 7:41 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.8' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 7:41 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Ideas?

4. Code:
    [Oxide] 4:43 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.8' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 4:43 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 4:43 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.8' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 4:43 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Are you using the latest oxide update?

6. Yep im on the one from yesterday

7. I'm unable to replicate the error. There was 2 updates yesterday, if you are 100% sure you got the latest oxide patch(Oxide for Rust - 2.0.1704 | Oxide) can you pm me your logs

8. Getting the error here also.

9. Update oxide, the only way I have been able to replicate that error is by using the parameters for the hook from the 1st patch yesterday
    1st patch was OnLootEntity(BaseEntity source, BaseEntity target) and got changed to OnLootEntity(BasePlayer source, BaseEntity target)

10. Yeh that is possibly it, we havent updated oxide yet.

11. Hello can any one help me with this message that keeps getting spammed in my logs

(12:12:35) | [Oxide] 12:13 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.8' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

12. Yeah, the hook error is coming up tons.

13. Update oxide

14. ahhhh okay, sorry!!!

15. Is anything wrong with the plugin at the moment?
    I've some trouble with it. I set in the config it should store for 96 hours all box data, but everytime I log in and check some boxes it mean "all clear". Then I open a box and check again, then my access is tracked. /boxrad is not working anymore, it says all the time "no boxes", but the radius is default and I'm in the middle of a giant storage room with 20 chests or more, and all of them got touched in the last 1-2 hours.

Should I kill the plugin and all files/data/whatever and reinstall it? Why does this happen? I have so much damn trouble with 2-3 plugins since the last rust patch :(
    And is there any plan for adding mining quarys and pump jacks or player bodys, too? I need a very nice plugin for tracking raider and thiefs on my server... thanks

16. Are you using the latest version of Boxlooters? If not make sure you wipe your data before installing

17. k1lly0u updated BoxLooters with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453095580][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You were right, should be fixed now :)

18. I just updated and still getting:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:41 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 11:41 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.OnLootEntity (.BasePlayer looter, .BaseEntity entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  19. Yep and /boxrad doesn't work, too. thanks in advance

20. Does it throw a error?