BoxLooters

[AntiCheat] Log looters for a containers

Total Downloads: 6,122 - First Release: Apr 26, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 19, 2017

5/5, 21 likes
  1. That's weird....I don't know either. Thanks for checking it out though!

2. you forgot watter capchers

3. Ok there you go, water catchers added as well... :)

Attached Files:

4. Add permission to this so that players can use it without being admins? (select players of course)

5. Added latest cs.file, still only works on boxes for me.

6. Did you download the one I uploaded? Not the latest release download... :)

7. The one a couple of posts up. If you or anyone can confirm its working fine on furnaces and that, then it must be down to multiplay who i rent server from, i sent them that file and told them to implement it which they have said they have done.

I look at say a pump jack, type /box, says "This box [128787937] is clear" even know ive just been in it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
  8. great plug-in is there maybe anyway it can be extended to quarry's Loot holder's too ?

9. Not working visual detection /boxrad

10. I just added the small Stash to the detection list and I think I fixed the /boxrad detection as well.

Let me know.

Attached Files:

11. Code:
    [Oxide] 4:19 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBox' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 4:19 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String userid, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.HavePerm (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.cmdBox (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BoxLooters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 4:19 PM [Info] [Logger] 333 ran chat command: /box

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide. You're using an old development snapshot.

13. Would it be possible to have this written to have it save on server saves as opposed to using a timer?

14. @4seti
    How do you recall the entity name for the boxes being "largewoodbox" like at code line 301

15. BoxLootersstopped working, no longercapturesplayers

16. fix for player data

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
  17. [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBox' on plugin 'BoxLooters v0.2.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Info] Oxide version: 2.0.1704, Rust version: 1344.113.1

Used the original .cs File and the one of k1lly0u, both not working anymore...

18. I'm not having any issues with it. Have you cleared your existing box data?

19. Yes I had, but before I used your .cs file. Unloaded the plugin, removed data files and loaded your file. now it works, thanks :)

20. k1lly0u updated BoxLooters with a new update entry: