AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Also happening at the Trainyard Tower, we need this feature very much please!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin doesn't do any sort of owner check, it just checks if the person using the door has the permission to have them automatically close. The type of door shouldn't matter, it just toggles them like each game does.

3. Thx for the info, Wulf.
    I added it then by myself.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you explain what you added? I'm just not sure what the issue is I guess in relation to this plugin.

5. This seems to work, under the assumption that every player created door has an ownerid...
    Code:
            void OnDoorOpened(Door door, BasePlayer player)
            {
                if (door == null || !door.IsOpen() || door.LookupPrefabName().Contains("shutter") || door.OwnerID == 0) return;

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And did it have any effect on those doors that had issues before?

7. Yep...doors on the Airfield stay now opened.

8. Perfect thank you sir.. Exactly what I wanted as well.. :)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Weird, I don't see why the owner ID should matter, you should be able to handle it with all doors.

10. The plugin works fast and perfect, but even for those doors too which are placed by the map itself. And some players seem not to be able to handle this :p So an exclusion for those doors to not to close them automatic make sense in case for that 'small part' of players ;)

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, that may be. Those doors may need some slightly different logic.

12. Code:
    [07/14/2016 21:01:50] [Oxide] 21:01 [Error] Error while compiling AutoDoors.cs(169,56): error CS1061: Type `Door' does not contain a definition for `LookupPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupPrefabName' of type `Door' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

13. Same here...
    Code:
    [Error] AutoDoors.cs(100,56): error CS1061: Type `Door' does not contain a definition for `LookupPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupPrefabName' of type `Door' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    (22:17:53) | [Oxide] 22:17 [Error] AutoDoors plugin failed to compile!

14. yep requires fix.

15. replace line 36 with this:
    if (door == null || !door.IsOpen() || door.LookupPrefab().name.Contains("shutter")) return;

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AutoDoors with a new update entry:

17. Code:
     Failed to initialize plugin 'AutoDoors v3.1.2' (JsonReaderException: Bad JSON escape sequence: \ . Path 'CommandUsage', line 3, position 35.)
    (07:59:21) | [Oxide] 07:59 [Debug]   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer (Char quote) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseString (Char quote) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadAsStringInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    What's about that ?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's an error with your oxide/lang file from the looks of it, not the plugin.

19. So now autodoors won't close doors in pasted buildings even if I /changeowner and prod says I own the building.
    Since this last update when this change was made: "Excluded doors that have no owner", how do I remove this change and still have the plugin compile?
    Or how to make building owner plugin include doors, and gates when I /change owner on the whole building?
    It seems that I own all the constructed parts but I don't own doors, gates, and window bars.

20. Having the same issue