AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Plugin Loaded,Granted permission to myself, build a doorframe with door, opened door,door doesnt close back automaticly

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which door did you use? I did notice an issue with single doors, but double doors and garage doors should be working 100%.

3. Tried Every door.none of them work. Maybe interfering with another plugin ?. but there is nothing on log

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unlikely. What Oxide version are you using currently? What version of the plugin are you using?

5. Oxide 2.0.1953 for 0.3.5.2(33) . 64bit Linux Server Client . Plugin version 3.1.1

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should probably update to today's Hurtworld update.

7. Already done that :)I have 0 idea what is wrong

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be posting some fixes soon. I've got single doors and double doors working, but for some reason garage doors aren't working anymore (hook isn't being called). I'll be pushing some builds of Oxide for them soon.

9. thanks :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's up now by the way.

11. I will try as soon as possible and let you know

12. Hi Wulf,
    Just wandering if you think it might be useful for /ad to be a toggle for default settings on and off? Everything seems to be working as it should to me now.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Maybe, I'll look into it.

14. Im on Rust and on my server Autodoor works for the players but not for me. I do /ad and it just toggle auto doors off and not on.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The correct usage is /ad #, replacing # with a number. Using just /ad will disable it for yourself.

16. Is there anyway possible to have a config setting that allows for Admin to override everyone's AutoDoors, so that the entire server is set to 5 - 30, not just individually? So that Admin can set it to say, 5 seconds, then the players cannot turn it off, or adjust it? It simply stays there at 5 seconds no matter what for everyone?

I'm asking, because of an exploit I'm trying to avoid, but still keep this amazingly simple, very convenient plugin.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently, just the global default from the config, but users can customize it.

18. Code:
    [Oxide] 21:04 [Info] Loaded plugin AutoDoors v3.1.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    [Oxide] 21:04 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'AutoDoors v3.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 21:04 [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.GetConfig[Boolean] (System.String name, Boolean defaultValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.LoadDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 21:04 [Info] Unloaded plugin AutoDoors v3.1.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    OXIDE build 2006. Whats wrong?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your config file is invalid.

20. Thanks!