AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For now, try the below attachment. I'll look into a better way of handling it tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. It works! Thanks. I see that rad town doors are reverted too. I don't care about that part. This is good enough for me.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All I did was remove the owner == 0 check.

4. I'm thinking if you want pasted building doors to work with auto doors, while rad town doors don't, the building owner plugin /changeowner needs to include an ability to get doors, gates, and window bars and other deployables like tool cupboards to be owned by whoever owns the building. If that's even possible.
    It should be possible since if I remove a door and replace it, it worked with owner check.
    It was just that the 25x25 11 story base has around 600 doors. Can't remove and replace them all.

5. Just an FYI: With this new update the auto doors plugin will not work I get no errors or warnings and set the /ad 5 for 5 seconds it shows on screen that its set but doors do not close

6. Works for me. I'm using Wulf's version a few posts up. Haven't tried it on a new structure yet, but it closes doors on my pasted structures.
    So if you are using the official version on a pasted structure it will not work.

EDIT:
    I just built a new 1x1 with a door and it works. Also typed /ad off, and it turned it off. Then typed /ad 5, and it closed the door in 5 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  7. thank you the one wulf posted now works for me as well

8. Rust Legacy or Experimental?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust isn't experimental anymore, it's just Rust. I can add support for Rust Legacy once I get a chance.

10. Thank you @Wulf.
    I'd love if you could do it.

A plug that closes the doors alone , as in the old version , it is very good!

11. I dont know if its just my server but when we go to open doors after i installed the Autodoors plug in we get No Touch on Server.
    [​IMG]
    It can last for a few min at a time.

Attached Files:

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at it.

13. Salut ! je poste ici la traduction du plugin AutoDoors en français :)
    Hi ! I post here the translation in french of the plugin AutoDoors :)

Attached Files:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't been able to reproduce that message.

15. is it possible to set this plugin enabled by default for all my server clients? I mean, when people join, their doors will be auto closed, without them having to enable this plugin?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is enabled by default for all new players as long as you have the default set to something on the config still.

17. Thanks.

18. Hi, Wulf!

REQUEST
    • /ad In re-enable command (ex. /ad true, /ad on, /ad off)
    • Automatic door(When approaching, open)

19. So when he go out, close maybe ?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/ad with any number would re-enable it. I'm not sure if automatic opening would be wise, as it might be pretty resource intensive having to make all doors listen for when a player gets close.