AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

AutoDoors - Automatically closes doors behind players after X seconds

Read more about this resource...

2. For HurtWorld:

Code:
    21:24 [Error] AutoDoors.cs(97,103): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `Id' and no extension method `Id' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to update to the latest snapshot of Oxide.

4. I'm having a problem getting autodoors working. It says I don't have permission when I do /ad and my usergroup is admin.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant your group the permission?

6. I didn't know what the permission were .

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The permission is listed on the Overview, as well as examples of using it.

8. Ah, I didn't see this page I was looking on a different forum post.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463865183][/DOUBLEPOST]Also is it possible to set this for the whole server? for any example say I wanted the doors to close 5 seconds after they've been open for every player. How could one do that?

9. How do you make every user that loads into a server a default oxide permission user?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just like the example on the Overview, grant group default autodoors.allowed.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463935568,1463935549][/DOUBLEPOST]
    See the permission like above, done.

11. Hi Wulf,
    Within Rust, using /ad will only disable it (was this intended?) and using /ad 3 will literally return the sentence "CommandUsage".
    Just a side note, your permission listed on the overview is miss spelt.

Thanks for adding the toggle feature, some one on my server actually asked about that today.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Fixed the typo on the Overview, thanks. I haven't noticed any issues with it, but I have changes locally that may have already fixed it.

13. Is it Working for HurtWorld. Plugin loading without any problem but seems like it doesnt close doors automaticly? / Granted Permissions-no error on logs

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look and see, should be though.

15. İs it workin for rust? When i write /ad on or off server say autodoors disabled. İt is not working? can you help me? Sorry for my english

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no "on" parameter, you just specify a number. The command is only used for setting personal preferences, the default is set in the config and by who has the permission to use it. Examples are on the Overview for how to grant permissions.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AutoDoors with a new update entry:

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AutoDoors with a new update entry:

19. Am I doing something wrong about this plugin for HurtWorld :D Still cant manage it to work. Did anyone tried it ?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly did you do to test it? I tested it before uploading it, was working fine then.