AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. On Moscov OVH works differently

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like they modified it then.

3. Yes sir

4. Wulf you can do such an update on the auto door?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

To do what? The functionality is already there as previously mentioned. You can toggle it on off already.

6. Особенности
    ● корректно закрывает ворота.
    ● возможность установить время закрытия дверей и ворот отдельно
    ● плагин не вызывает случайные падения сервера по сравнению с аналогами

Чат команды
    ● /ad on - включить автоматическое закрытие дверей
    ● /ad off - выключить автоматическое закрытие дверей

Привилегии
    ● autodoorcloser.access - предоставляет доступ к функциям плагина если в файле конфигурации /Moscow.OVH/oxide/config/AutoDoorCloser.json включен доступ только по привилегиям

Пример выдачи привилегии
    ● oxide.grant user 76561198000000000 autodoorcloser.access - выдать привилегию одному игроку навсегда
    ● oxide.grant group default autodoorcloser.access - выдать привилегию всем игрокам которые состоят в группе default
    ● grant.permission {steamid} autodoorcloser.access 30d - выдать привилегию одному игроку на 30 дней (для работы необходим плагин Grant, данный способ выдачи будет актуален для услуг в магазине)

Дополнительно
    ● файл базы данных плагина находится в директории /Moscow.OVH/oxide/data/AutoDoorCloser.json, в файле хранится список игроков которые отключили автоматическое закрытие дверей

API
    ● ApiAddIgnore(ulong playerId) - отключить у игрока автозакрытие дверей
    ● ApiRemoveIgnore(ulong playerId) - включить у игрока автозакрытие дверей

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What about it?

8. If you REALLY want this, then you can do something immediately to implement it by using Alias System and setting your own aliases.

You'd do it like this in chat:-

/alias add /adon "/ad 5"
    /alias add /adoff "/ad"

Now all your users need to do is /adon and /adoff and that gives you the easiest fastest solution to your problem. Make sure you have permission aliassystem.admin and the default group has aliassystem.use and you're set.

9. the plugin is working in the new update?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it compiles, should be.

11. is that since the update every time I install it shows me an error and the server goes down

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd be great if you could provide some details and that error, thanks.

13. I think for Hurtworld the server thinks the door is in a different state serverside than client side, causing some doors to result in permanent "no touch on server" when I have this plugin activated.

14. when I granted this for my vip group in my server, it was automatically set to enabled for all players once they received it. is there a way to have it off by default for when a player first gets permission?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not without modifications to it.

16. ok that's fine, it's not that much of a big deal, still a great plugin!