AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The doors have to have owners otherwise they will not close. This was added to prevent issues with non-users doors.

2. Door closer deployable it is - thanks Wulf.

3. Sometimes it stops working and needs a reload, known issue?

4. Install this plugin and use /own all <your name> on the building.
    EntityOwner for Rust | Oxide

5. Yo Wulf, there seems to be a little issue lately.After every server restart, I have to use oxide.reload to reload the plugin so it starts working again. Not that it is painful, but this wasn`t the case before?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Doesn't sound like an issue with the plugin, but instead with your server setup. Plugins not loading on startup is often a permissions issue, otherwise there are threads discussion it. If the plugin compiles, it isn't an issue with the plugin.

7. Well, I have over 30 plugins loaded right now and it is a fresh install.All other plugins behave properly.Auto Doors permissions, when I try to grant them again, say "that they are already granted to user groups".

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If they have the permission, then they have the permission and the plugin would detect it if loaded.

9. I am not sure why this happens, but basically all kind of checks before reloading it suggest that the plugin is loaded properly, permissions are set as well but the effect does not take place.Can`t blame server either, because any actual flaw with permissions or load would probably affect other plugins as well.

10. @Wulf This plugin no longer works for me. No errors, just doesn't work?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you assign the permissions?

12. Yeah, it's saying /ad is an invalid command.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin is most likely not loaded then.

14. Hmm, for some reason I had to delete the entire plugin again, reload it, then reload my old config. Must've been a bug on my side.

15. hey wulf, I think this plugin needs an update, its been like this for a long time on any server Im on, sometimes the ladder hatches instantly closes and glicthes no matter what timer I put on the /ad. you have any idea on how to fix this?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It closes based on the timer you have set, it doesn't close any other way.

17. yeah but it glicthes from time to time, sometimes it just shuts itself directly after its going down, theres not even a second in between

18. Confirmed. This glitch happens with ladder hatch. I have to re issue the command. Then it's fixed, for a while....

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There isn't anything unique about the hatch, it's the same time for all and stored in the same location. To me it sounds like your preference was reset somehow, either by datafile corruption or deletion.

20. It happens every once in a while just like he said. I go with /AD 5 when I use it. It works for a while across multiple log ins, but then the ladder hatch will start closing instantly. When this condition happens, regular doors work fine. I then have to re issue /AD 5 to get the hatch back on 5 seconds. Nothing deleted, or corrupted, guaranteed.

I'm thinking you cant fix it because the plugin works fine. I think it's just rust glitching with the plugin.