AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Is there any way that you could get this to work with SharedDoors, Auto Doors stops working when that plugin in installed.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Auto Doors just triggers a door to be closed, so it'd need to be the other plugin that handles that as it sounds like it's blocking the door from closing.

3. Hello,
    How to close the shutters in Rust like the doors (with the autodoor plugin).

Thank you for your help.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd have to manually edit the plugin and remove the portion that checks if it is a shutter or not.

5. can turn default off?
    when player say /ad [time] he turn on

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Turn what off?

7. Make it so autodoors is turned off by default and the /ad [time] command will turn it on.

I have the same request since it seems a 50/50 split on my server as to who likes and dislikes it. If someone is unfamiliar with the command and this is turned on, they may get annoyed. I'd love to have it off by default or have an option in the config to turn it off by default.

So I agree with @xFatality CSGORumble.com

8. If you change the "DefaultDelay": 5, to 0 it should be off for players till they turn it on. Have not tried it, but it makes sense

9. Sounds like that will work. However, if someone just uses /ad without a [time] will it work? I guess I'd have to test.

10. Correct, /ad with no time disables it for that specific player

11. Ok, so let's say you set DefaultDelay to 0. This turns it off by default. Players would have to type /ad [time] to turn it on. They would set for instance /ad 5. So there is a way to turn it off by default then after all.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506294199][/DOUBLEPOST]I tested it. Setting it to 0 turns it off by default. Using /ad 5 will turn it on. Awesome thanks @Diesel 42o

12. Glad to help :D

13. Hey Wulf,

Is there a way to set Autodoors ON chosen doors only ?
    I mean, i'd like to have this result : once a door is set by anyone having permission, the door will auto close no matter who opened it before ?

(Or a way to maybe add autodoors inside ZoneManager as a flag, to make it work only inside zones ?)

Thx ;)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently, and if it was added you'd have to keep track of every door in a datafile most likely.

15. If you are admin, you can spawn in door closers, an item under the construction tab, place them on the doors you want to auto close. :D

16. Hey Diesel :)
    I've already tested that, my need is to program door by door with a different time, so the door closers are not so usefull :D
    Thx anyway m8 ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506599639][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thx Wulf !
    But I'm not that good to make it by myself, well i'll check to see the plugin's future evolutions...

17. yes, i think "default time: 0" turn off, i will test

18. This was already answered, yes 0 is off by default

19. Нет предыдущей версии для откатного плагина: AutoDoors,
    what to do?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for additional errors or details.