AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. I was hoping for the ability to do it from a small distance. Like, being able to trap them inside a prison build.But if it's not possible, then oh well.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RemoteDoors for Rust | Oxide

3. Oh, thank you very much. I didn't find this earlier. Sorry to bother you with my dumb request.

4. (early problem) fixed, lang file broken :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
  5. Is there any chance this can Auto open doors and close them too so they are like true Automatic Doors IRL - So when you get within a certain range of the door it will open and as you pass through they close behind you?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Possible, but would be kinda tasking on the server as every door would constantly have to do scans around them for the intended entities.

7. Ah nuts, was trying to replicate the S+ doors that are on Ark lol

8. Any chance of adding separate settings for doors and hatches? Sorry if this has been asked already...

9. Hello there! I have a lil problem, AutoDoors is 100% working on my server but when I have /ad for disabling, I can't turn them ON again, it always says "Autodoors now disable" or something like that... And everyone have the same problem on the server. Thanks for your answers.

10. ./ad is the command to disable it and only do that. Turn it on by adding the time in seconds? :p

11. If I understand, I only have to write for exemple /ad 30 and it will disable the autodoors for 30 seconds? Thank you :D

12. /ad 30 will mean that your doors will auto-close in 30 seconds. /ad alone will mean that auto-door closing will not be possible.

13. Yep, I thought that it will turned ON auto-doors again if I add a timer?

EDIT : It's working, I just added a 5 seconds timer and it turned ON auto-doors. Thanks for your answers Ankawi =)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
  14. How do I grant permission to the whole server? What's the default group command I have to type? I only know of oxide.grant user asdf

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Using Permissions < click.

16. I figured it out after trying a bunch of words

oxide.grant group default

17. Plugin needs updating

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Need to provide details.

19. Wulf please do the following commands
    ● / ad on - enable auto-closing of doors
    ● / ad off - turn off the automatic closing of doors
    And also the ability to set the time for closing doors and gates separately

20. As has already been said on this page, /ad will turn OFF auto doors and /ad 5 will turn them on with a 5 second closing time. In other words /ad off and /ad on.

;)