AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. hmm..

/ad in can not be re-enabled.
    bug?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/ad 5

That would re-enable it for you and set it to 5 second closing delay.

3. Thanks!

4. Wulf is possible
    that this Plugin is giving this error???

Code:
    [Oxide] 04:39 [Warning] 'Friends v2.1.2' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseDoor', which will stop working on Tuesday, 03 January 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLock'

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a warning from Oxide, not for this plugin though as you can see by the "Friends" plugin name in the message though.

6. yes but the message just appear after install AutoDoors... that is why Im asking here. Thanks anyway

7. Too many times kill a player with their door open only for it to close. ??

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not understanding what you are saying. This plugin is meant to close doors automatically...

9. All of a sudden my AUtoDoor stopped working... no errors or warnings, just does not work. I tried reloading it... nothing.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you disable it using the command?

11. Code:
    01:05:54) | Failed to call hook 'OnDoorOpened' on plugin 'AutoDoors v3.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (01:05:54) | at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.OnDoorOpened (.Door door, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Is this because of the update or is something in the plugin corrupt?

13. Nope! I'm completely updated, and the plugin works fine.

14. Post your config file in the
    Code:

tags.

15. Code:
    {
      "CancelOnKill": false,
      "DefaultDelay": 5,
      "MaximumDelay": 30,
      "MinimumDelay": 5,
      "UsePermissions": false
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483829420][/DOUBLEPOST]Everytime someone opens a door, i'm getting the Failed to call hook 'OnDoorOpened' error

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It sounds like the door was destroyed before it could be closed, but that should be accounted for.

17. Well, i don't believe it's that ;)

I used many doors and they are not auto closing, after opening the door I instantly get this error
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483830639][/DOUBLEPOST]Weird, after a new reload of the plugin it does work.... :-/ Server restarted many times and it instantly gave this error.. Let me wait for it again :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not seeing any issues with it, doors are closing fine without errors. What do you have /ad set to?

19. question
    i added Autodoors to my server and i granted permission to everyone but not all are happy with it
    so i revoked the permissions and i saved using server.writecfg then i restarted the server but it still closing the whole time what can i do No error where given

> revoke group default autodoors.allowed
    Group 'default' revoked permission 'autodoors.allowed'

20. So seems that you are keeping the plugin but revoking permissions, but the few people that don't like it can type in chat /ad off, and the doors will act normally for them.
    I guess there could be different reasons that some people don't like it. The only other reason is if someone kills someone after they open their door, and the door closes so the killer can't get in.
    In my opinion that's a troll reason though.