AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. After Server restart i saw the message.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd only need to reload the plugin.

3. I have two messages that I want broadcasted. The plugin only broadcasts the second one. It never does the first one. How do I fix this?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could I see your oxide/lang file(s) for it please?

5. {
    "SquatchRust": "<color=yellow>Visit our website for loads of more items!</color>",
    "SquatchRust": "<color=yellow>Want a MassDrop of 10 crates?? Visit our website!</color>"
    }

It looks exactly like this. It only broadcasts the second one.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to have unique keys; ex. "SquatchRust1" and "SquatchRust2" or "VisitWebsite" and "MassDrop".

7. Ohhhhhh lol Thank you so much!

8. Does this plugin work for the new rust? Is it up to date? This is my json file and I cant get it to display anything other than the example message.
    {
    {
    "Thank you": "Thanks for joining, please invite your friends",
    "Chat Channel": "Need a chat channel we have a discord channel ",
    "Vote For us": "www.gametracker.com www.rust-servers.net Thanks for playing"
    }
    "Broadcast Interval (Seconds)": 300,
    "Randomize Messages (true/false)": false
    }

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it's a universal plugin that does not rely on Rust. The messages are under oxide/lang, not the config so make sure you're not combining files.

10. thank you

11. The plugin will broadcast the first two messages, but no the third. I have no idea why.

{
    "SquatchRust1": "<color=#ff3333>Need better guns to kill off the raiders?? Visit our website!</color>",
    "SquatchRust2": "<color=#ff3333>Want a MassDrop of 10 crates?? Visit our website!</color>",
    "SquatchRust3": "<color=#ff3333>Go /vote for rewards!</color>"
    }

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is that under oxide/lang/en? Do you have the server language set to en?

13. @Wulf , can i ask you a question? on my server i had a plugin that was "Notifier" that shoed when ppl logged in on the server, and where from! so you would do /players to see who's online! eh, what happend to that? i just started my server back up, and i cant find it anymore :/ probably the wrong place tro ask, but i dont know where to ask! hope you can answer me if you know! rly miss that plugin!

Thank you.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are alternatives in the Plugins section. Notifier is not maintained anymore.

15. hmm, okei! that sucks :/ can you send me a link plz? :) i've might be blind, cuz i havent seen other alternatives o_O :p

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. why it only shows the first 2 messages?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need to see your oxide/lang that you are editing.

19. {
    "ExampleMessage": "type /town to teleport to the shop",
    "AnotherExample": "type /info for all commands",
    "AnotherExample": "<color=#2ab1ff>visit our new homepage rustyborders.eu</color>"
    }