AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Ive attatched the 2 configs, one in oxide/config and the other in oxide/lang/en

Attached Files:

2. Aha, guess what ive found, this should help

(22:37:08) | Failed to run a 180.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Not entirely sure what it means, any ideas?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an old version of the plugin.

4. Wow, the simplist of things, sorry for wasting you time @Wulf.

5. It's not working yet for another language, even just letting "English lang" one... is it there any solution?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you show me your oxide/lang files for it please?

7. AutoBroadcast.json in oxide/lang/en

Code:
    {
      "1": "Here goes the first message",
      "2": "Here goes the second message"
    }

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you reloaded the plugin afterward, otherwise try a key names other than 1 and 2... like Message1 and Message2.

9. Yeah, seems the bug was when u put the "1", "2" without any letter. Thanks Wulf!
    other question, is it possible that some plugin is blocking players from other countries? if there reach 3-4 players from other country automatically it kick they with the reason "Timed Out". Thanks for advance

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really a bug, just how JSON works. For your other question, look in the Plugins sections.

11. the plugin won't load at all. Oxide isn't even recognising it as a plugin. Does this plugin work for rust?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes. Make sure you are updated and check your oxide/logs for errors.

13. Hey all. I downloaded and installed the plugin. I change the test under language to:
    {
    "Message1": "Use /help to get some more informations about the server and his commands!",
    "Message2": "Press ESC and use the *View Website* button to see the Glenn's Revenge Forum. There are useful tips and informations about the server!"
    }

I reloaded the plugin, but it never actualisize the message to my own. any idea how to fix it?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which folder is that under and what did you set the language to?

15. i followed ur description. its under /oxide/lang/en

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

17. How would i broadcast my server name above each message? the server name being a larger size font than the normal text. And is there a way to change the font of the text?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use the formatting for the game you are using, or the universal format from Oxide:
    Code:
    "KeyName": "[#ffffff][+16][b]My Server Name:[/b][/+][/#]\nMessage text goes here"
    Font is limited to what is available in the game, and none of the games support changing that.

19. Thanks Wulf!

20. Cant find a error there....shall i restart the server?