AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. I've added the .json to other languages and it keeps saying for the other languages "This is an example, etc...", the only one that works is the English.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin? How did you set your language for those?

3. Yes, I've reloaded it, and what do you mean by set language for those? I just put a new AutoBroadcast.json into lang/ and each language folder, what should I do?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The messages that you see are based on the language you have set for your player. By default it will use your client's language, but you can set this via the lang command.

5. Yeah, its everything correct.. But the only one that works is ENGLISH, is it there a way to force everyone see the English lang?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

From what you described in your first post, that's what they are already seeing, so I'm not quite sure what you're wanting to change.

7. Hello. Didn't know how to write to You, that I write to You here (off topic)).. Can You create a plugin JoinQuitMsg? or something like that! In the Oxide this plugin is no longer supported. It would be great to see a new plugin You =))

8. Thanks for reply Wulf. I meant if there's a way for example to put the txts in the config so its for all and not each language separetely. like the plugin "Advert Messages"

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It already exists, check the Plugins section.

No it was made to allow for more than one language, but you don't have the make a file for each language either, only the one you want by default.

10. Ok so i have no idea why but the plugin has stopped working, the json files are there, and are correctly edited, as is the cs file which is unedited, ive got no idea what to do to find the cause of the issue, please help?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

12. upload_2017-3-12_16-2-38.png

Dont see any autobroadcast there.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The latest "oxide_" log.

14. I'm getting errors from Oxide, Can Anyone help me?

Attached Files:

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're missing multiple closing quotation marks on all of the lines, and the starting quotation mark for the last line. Use www.jsonlint.com to verify.

16. I'm new to Coding/Plugins and writing stuff, I don't understand ?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Code:
    {
     "Welcome!": "Welcome! This server is fairly new. If you encounter any issues, uncover an exploit, or want to make a suggestion, please let N1Hawk or HMiller22 know! You can do this through the server's chat",
     "Rules!": "Rules! No Greifing, No Swearing, No Racial Slurs",
     "Donate!": "Donate! If you would like to donate to keep this server going please email [email protected]",
     "Server Wipes!": "Server Wipes Might happen on this Server it depends on PunchFace Studios."
    }

18. Thanks Wulf!

19. Thats what i got Wulf in the latest one.

My bad, thats wrong file, here you go :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
  20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks fine there. What does your config look like?