AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it just has some bugs that I need to work out. It isn't reliant on game updates.

2. okay, well i absolutely love this plugin if at whenever possible it could be fixed that'd be awesome:)

3. problem Failed

Code:
    Failed to run a 150.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

4. When trying to add a new line for a new message it wont let me I get the following error:
    > oxide.reload AutoBroadcast
    Unloaded plugin AutoBroadcast v1.0.7 by Wulf/lukespragg
    Loaded plugin AutoBroadcast v1.0.7 by Wulf/lukespragg
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.7' (JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path 'Message', line 4, position 2.)
    The attached file is a picture of my config file.

Attached Files:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're missing a comma at the end of the second line, and all of your keys need to have unique names (not all Message).

6. Version 1.0.5 worked for me, after updating oxide ceased to work((( the latest version is also Autobroadcast not working

Attached Files:

• 2134.jpg
      2134.jpg
      File size:
      848.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  7. same problem

8. I pasted that and it is working but it's only broadcasting the website and teamspeak, but nothing about the rules.

I made a new one and it's still only posting about the website and teamspeak.

Code:
    "Website": "Join us @ VGAMERS.NET",
      "TeamSpeak": "Join us on Teamspeak 66.150.214.9:7300",
      "Rules": "Type /rule for server rules",
      "Errors": "For any errors or issues report them @ VGAMERS.NET"

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide me the entire file please?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AutoBroadcast with a new update entry:

11. yippee. Finally, the new update works fine))) Thanks Wulf

12. Sorry I didn't get back to you with the attached file. Thanks for the update, throwing it on the server now.

13. thank you for update, now it works better, but still not 100% :(
    i see only first 2 messager from list, and when i change messager to others i still see old ones ! (yes, i have reload plugin). maybe you can make config in one file in oxide/config ? or if someone want a config entry to use lang files if someone have multi lang serwer ? somethig like this:

Code:
    {
      "Broadcast Interval (Seconds)": 20,
      "Randomize Messages (true/false)": true,
      "Use lang files (true/false)": false  "ExampleMessage": "This is an example. Change it, remove it, translate it, whatever!",
      "AnotherExample": "This is another example, notice the comma at the end of the line above..."
    }
    all in one file...

BTW

now i see that plugin shows only 2 first messages only when is random true. when random is fale it shows all messages. strange.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2017
  14. Thank you so much! Working

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you have a single language, you can use a single language if you want, but messages do not go in the config file. If there is an issue I'll fix it. I'd need details such as which language you have set, which language file you are editing, etc.

16. When i use this plugin
    {
    "Broadcast Interval (Seconds)": 20,
    "Randomize Messages (true/false)": false,
    "Welcome": "Welcome to RustTown UK"
    }
    All it does is show the example messages ingame but they arnt even in the script halp? :)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The messages do not go in the config file, please read the Overview.

18. Hello, i can't include color in Autobroadcast.json, you can added this in futur update please?

I get:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.8' (JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path '['Aide TP']', line 4, position 2.)
    Code:
    Code:
    {
      "INFO": "Tape <color=#FFF8DC>/info</color> pour afficher plus de commandes",
      "Aide TP": "Tape /help pour voir les commandes du plugin Téléportation",
      "Nous rejoindre": "Nous rejoindre : https://discord.gg/JnsftMy"
    }
    edit: mistake on lang/en folder sorry ^^ I test for color now :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can, that error just means you were not using valid JSON formatting.

20. Yes, i have a wrong edit to english translation file. ;)