AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,941 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. yeah, restarting the server solved it thx. thought reloading plugins was enough :/

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

In most cases yes, but there is an outstanding bug where it doesn't work for some people in some cases.

3. Still showing Example messages after im changed key names. Restarted also server, same problem. Dont know what to do :(

4. only one of my commands is working had i made a mistake here? Screenshot

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the trailing comma from the Discord line.

6. whats the code for adding colour to these messages? i ran my current config through jason checker and it didn't like the "

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

<color=nameorhex> or [#hex]

Color tags do not need " in them.

8. sorted that but now it dosen't like the } ? Screenshot

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the comma from the last line as I mentioned previously. ;)

10. Hello, I want add color to plugin AutoBroadcast, but i don´t know how. Can enyone help me please?

11. AutoBroadcast.json file under the oxide/lang/en directory

i haven't tested it, but try this:

{
    "ExampleMessage": "<color=red>This is an example. Change it, remove it, translate it, whatever!</color>",
    "AnotherExample": "This is another example, notice the comma at the end of the line above..."
    }

You can also use a site like this to find color codes: HTML Color Codes

and then do
    <color=#FF00F0>this is my message</color>

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That only applies to Rust. The universal color formatting would be:
    Code:
    [#FF00F0]this is my message[/#]

13. Hey How do i put more than one server message on so it says both my messages

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Add them like the example lang file has.

Code:
    {
      "ExampleMessage": "This is an example. Change it, remove it, translate it, whatever!",
      "AnotherExample": "This is another example, notice the comma at the end of the line above...",
      "MagicMessage": "Another message appeared, magic!"
    }

15. ok so do i type anything in the "AnotherExample": "This is another example, notice the comma at the end of the line above...",

and what is that "MagicMessage": "Another message appeared, magic!" do i type anything in there

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is an example of a third message.

17. hey Mr @Wulf i get thes error

Code:
     Failed to run a 125.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.8' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: index)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Int32 index) [0x0007b] in <839a3cb835c04d14aeb58d83bb7bc4bd>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoBroadcast.<Broadcast>m__0 () [0x000e9] in <f1cfdb28458147058b77dfc1889a71c3>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0
    What caused it ????