1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can request the features from the plugins in their support thread if you feel they are lacking something.

2. [01/12/2017 07:08:37] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'Notifier v3.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

3. Yep, she's broken. There a replacement for this?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are options posted in previous posts from me here.

5. You mean there are some scripts you don't want to maintain? What, you can't handle updating and constantly maintaining thousands and thousands of scripts all at the same time, Wulf? :p

6. Is there a plugin that can annouce the user limit every now and then? got most of the other ones covered.

7. Hello functional plugin :)

8. I finally just gave up on this and got separate plugins for everything. You were good to me notifier, you will be missed! lol

9. Do it again please support this plugin!

10. Please tell me what error?

Attached Files:

11. Plugin is no longer supported
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484812419][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What are you using for welcome messages?

12. Because the plugin notifier is more functional and convenient to use (no need 100 plugins)!

13. Welcome Messages | Oxide

14. Thanks. Can it distinguish between new connections and reconnects? I've seen servers post a specific welcome message for new players and and nothing for reconnects. That's neat and i'm kind of looking for it :) Could be this Welcom Messages plugin modified.

15. That I can not confirm as my new server has not gotten many new players on so I have not been able to verify it for myself.

16. Alright. We might be able to help eachother out here. Throw me a PM with your steam details and i'll find you later today.

17. it is clear that the plugin is not supported, at least tell me what is this error?

18. Did you modify the plugin's .cs file? If yes, please go back to the original sourcecode. If not, upload the rest of the files for the plugin and i'll take a look. Looks like somethings not talking to eachother properly

19. In .cs file, I have not cheated. Look please!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484830021][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I have the same error! You found its solution?

20. Notifier works perfect for me... You just need to not be using the newest version of BetterChat... the 4.* series works perfect for me for how i use it.