1. hope it works for you

2. can someone help me? every part of notifier still works for me apart from the welcome message, as it shows code instead of the welcome message? as you can see from the picture.
    anyone know how to fix this?
    thanks

Attached Files:

3. <size=20>Welcome <lightblue>{player.name}<end></size>

4. The plugin is no longer support as its unmaintained so your on your own

5. @MimiV Thanks! Your cs file fixed it!

6. Hey there!

I am trying to access the Notifier plugin page and it says I do not have permission to view this page. It's a really great plugin and had everything that I needed, does anyone know what happened?

Thanks,
    LtExcalibur

7. Its not more maintained by the plugin author.
    There are also atm many other plugins providing similar functions, in the Rust AND Universal section.

8. Everyone keeps mentioning "alternatives" but noone will say a name or pop a link. Ive searched through and the alternatives you speak of are mere death messages or only include a single notification. While notifier was a one stop shop for all notifications on the server. What alternatives are you talking about

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I posted a nice list of links already: Notifier [Unmaintained] | Page 148 | Oxide

10. hi im having some problems finding this one. im looking for the plugin that shows when players log in and out on chat and also have options to use /players list

11. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Notifier is no longer maintained.

12. oh bummer :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481051713][/DOUBLEPOST]is there any alternatives?

13. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. the version mimi posted is working fine for us atm.

16. It seems like Notifier isn't broadcasting when Heli's come in even though it is broadcasting with airdrops. I have it set in the config to broadcast for helis. Any ideas or am I missing something?

17. "Notify Incoming Helicopter": true,

works for me

18. Where can I download this at?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check recent previous posts for alternatives and such.