1. im using betterchat v 4.2.12 with Notfifier 3.1.3. works fine apart from the /plugins command , attached file.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If anyone is interest in taking over the plugin with its original functionality, feel free to let me know. In the mean time, the thread is being locked to prevent random posting of versions. Thanks! If you're looking for alternatives, see the Universal Plugins and Rust Plugins sections.

3. hello where dowinload Notifier plugin?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. Hey guys

I found this plugin and when I try to add it to my server it gives me the below error:

Waiting for another application to stop using script: Notifier

Load requested for plugin which is already loading: Notifier

Error while compiling: Notifier.cs(857,40): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  6. The plugin is not maintained anymore, so any older version is outdated for sure.

7. this plugin is the best that you can get
    why did you removed it from the plugins forum allot of people still wanna use it

8. I tried to update it wolf never accepted it I don't know

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin isn't maintained by the original author anymore, and we also do not allow all-in-one type plugins anymore.

This plugin was originally for notifications only, but went far beyond that. The majority of the features in this plugin exist in other plugins already. If there's a feature that doesn't already exist in another plugin, feel free to let us know.

10. I don't get it! This plugin still runs, yet I still have the latest official version. Why did people say it didn't work, and upload a fix today?

Also, what plugin can do the /players /online /admin /motd and /rules?
    Finally, can we dress up the chat output with colors in AutoBroadcast?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any plugin with messages in it can have colors added, just use the Unity styling (see our Docs or Unity's Docs.)

12. Hello,

Broadcast To Console set to true => not displayed in console client only on server console (if possible, displayed in chat will be better)
    Broadcast To Console set to false => nothing

Country and code doesn't work...
    data file return:
    Code:
      "76561197984580089": {
        "IsAdmin": true,
        "SteamID": "76561197984580089",
        "IpAddress": "Xx.XXX.XXX.XXX",
        "Country": "Unknown",
        "Name": "Tanki",
        "Code": "Unknown"
      }
    if someone can fix this plugin for get it work...

Cheers,