1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can add new lines by using the \n symbol in the message itself.

2. how can i disabled join from and reason of disconnect ?

3. you check the config?

Notifier.json on /oxide/config/

set this:

"Enable Join Message": false,
    "Enable Leave Message": false,

Im not sure about only Not show Disconnect reason, you can set off the Disconnect message at all simply

4. all good , but i mean like that > "Player.Name" Joined from ..
    i want "Player.Name" Joined
    only how can i config it ;s

5. Notifier.js in oxide/plugin
    line 367 delete the part "joined from {player.country}"
    and line 368 delete the part " (Reason: {reason})" if you want show the reason on disconnect.

6. { "Join Notification", "<lightblue>{player.name}<end> joined " },
    { "Leave Notification", "<lightblue>{player.name}<end> disconnected" },
    must be like that ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483135335][/DOUBLEPOST]i finish it but it still
    [Oxide] 02:00 [Info] [Notifier] - DeluXe ϟ joined from German

7. This isn't getting an update anytime soon, is it.... :/

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are the alternatives not working?

9. I just like the simplicity of this one... the others are all GUI or confusing. I'll find a way to make them work though.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure all the features of this plugin are available as chat-based, which I gave a list for previously. Which features are you looking for exactly?

11. Just saying the config coding on this one is super simplified, the rest are all ultra complex, or have lots of other options. It's ok, I'm making one work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483334020][/DOUBLEPOST]I wanted to be lazy. Haha... and not have to code a lot.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As far as I can tell, this one is quite a bit more complicated than the other ones. This one also went WAY beyond it's original purpose (notifications), and is honestly a bit bloated now. AIO plugins like this kinda defeat the purpose of having plugins, and you end up with all of the features gone when the single plugin breaks (like now.) If you find the other plugins too complicated, perhaps you could ask for some simplification and suggest changes to the authors of those?

13. Which one would you recommend that aren't gui or pop up notifications?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which features are you looking for exactly? Notifer has waaayyyy more than just notifications.

15. I just need something that has timed notifications, and possibly come color or bold font options. Something that comes up in the chat for a few seconds.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Timed Execute | Oxide is too complicated?

17. I never saw that one, I don't regularly check the universal plugins.

18. any alternatives? was thinking of using timed commands in RustAdmin console, however that means I gotta leave my PC on all the time.
    Code:
    (10:03:22) | [Oxide] 10:03 [Info] [NOTIFIER] Database error!
    (10:03:22) | [Oxide] 10:03 [Info] [NOTIFIER] Reload Notifier with 'oxide.reload notifier' in the server console to fix the error
    (10:03:22) | [Oxide] 10:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'notifier v2.18.4'
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "notifier.py", line 435, in OnPlayerInit
    RuntimeError: Failed to call OnPlayerInit (MissingMemberException: notifier instance has no attribute 'connected')
    at IronPython.Runtime.Types.OldInstance/FastOldInstanceGet.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,IronPython.Runtime.CodeContext) <0x00168>
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.OnPlayerInit$5 (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,IronPython.Runtime.PythonFunction,object,object,object) <0x007af>
    (10:04:19) | [RCON][81.170.217.7:56660] oxide.reload Notifier
    (10:04:21) | [Oxide] 10:04 [Error] Error while compiling Notifier.cs(608,46): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `xp' and no extension method `xp' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

20. Dear. Wulf. These plug-ins can not be realizoat sophisticated greeting.
    Like this:
    "Welcome Messages": [
    "<Orange> RV Mr. welcomes you, <end> <lime> {player.name} <end> <orange> on Plyuk! <End> we <orange> {localtime.date} {localtime.now} <end> "
    And if there is please tell me how?