1. how can i download it please help me

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check recent previous posts for alternatives and such.

3. [Oxide] 17:46 [Info] Unloaded plugin Notifier v3.1.3 by SkinN
    [Oxide] 17:46 [Info] Loaded plugin Notifier v3.1.3 by SkinN
    [Oxide] 17:46 [Error] Notifier v3.1.3: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path 'Rules.CZ[6]', line 81, position 6.)

i think its saying that the characters for a differant language are invalid

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?)"

It means that your config is invalid JSON.

5. how do i fix it? its following the format fine...

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Error: Parse error on line 79:
    ...eine Admins auf" please to / ticket "
    ----------------------^
    Expecting 'EOF', '}', ':', ',', ']', got 'undefined'
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481756295][/DOUBLEPOST]this is line 79

"Wenn Sie eine Raid-Basis, ein defektes Plugin sehen oder einen Vorschlag haben, wenn keine Admins auf"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You are missing a , at the end of the line.

9. derp, that was silly on my part i went back through and fixed the spacing, gotta love google translate, thank you

10. why is this unable to download although it is still working?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is unmaintained and unsupported by the original author.

12. that stinks good working plugin. how would one take over the maintain of the plugin.

13. It would be nice to see someone maintain this plugin it's a staple on many servers. Besides I don't have to have to use 3-4 plugins to replace this one. :(

14. Is Notifer not able to download anymore? My Server is missing this badly :/

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are alternatives listed in this thread.

16. Yeah but you have to use like four plugins as opposed to one, and some of the features still aren't completely there like /rules or /map. Either way you slice it Notifier is a staple plugin for a lot of servers and I know a lot of servers that still use it even in its current state of not working 100% properly. I think it would be a huge asset to the Rust community if this plugin were maintained and kept around too many people rely on it.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All-in-one plugins aren't exactly the best thing. ;) I'm not sure I would call it stable either with probably over 100 pages of issues.

18. I said it's a "Staple" not stable. As in it's a iconic piece of most modded servers.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482610717][/DOUBLEPOST]
    However, I didn't know and I can't argue this statement.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah misread then, sorry. But yeah, nothing wrong with modular. This plugin goes a bit beyond the original purpose.

20. I see, well I'll probably use Notifier it until the day it decides not to compile after an update and worry about it then. I don't mind the alternatives too much. My biggest gripe is with "WelcomeMessages" I can't seem to get the three line welcome message to work and look like Notifier's did. I've tried all the formatting options suggested in the forum but the plugin simply won't load after.