1. Thank you, SyfuxX.

2. Read the last page of the plugin

3. Have you even looked

4. Just Download it and replace it, it will fix your problem.

5. How to change the colour of the Join/Leave message, or can you not?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478967601][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nvm, got it. It's in the lang folder

6. How to turn off the plugin Prefix? I have put false in the config but it still does it.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin afterward?

8. Yeah, I got it working now. I removed the prefix section, so now it is just a blank space. Thanks anyway

9. you need to update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478999683][/DOUBLEPOST]
    its not working since rust updated on 11/3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478999916][/DOUBLEPOST]wont let me config

10. it's second time i am getting this error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 20:01 [Error] Failed to call hook 'API_FindPlayerPrimaryGroup' on plugin 'BetterChat v4.2.12' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 20:01 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat+Group.GetGroups (System.String SteamID, Sorting sorting) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat+Group.GetPrimaryGroup (System.String steamID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat.API_FindPlayerPrimaryGroup (System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 20:01 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Notifier v3.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 20:01 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Notifier.ReplaceNameFormats (System.String text, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Notifier.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Notifier.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    but looks like it's really rare issue.

11. Hi, my players don`t like others to see where do they sign in from.So how would I properly edit the config to disable plugin from showing player`s location when they sign in? Thanks in advance.

12. Code:
    http://ip-api.com/json/208.80.152.201?fields=3?lang=zh-CN
    Why have null....

13. Can someone send me a blank config file for the config that basically announces the messages on join, not the "Player has joined the server" one but the one that says:
    ----------------------------------
    Welcome {Name}!
    You are playing:
    On the server IP:
    Heres our website:
    ----------------------------------
    Or known as the config that broadcasts the daily messages, on my FTP, I believe this config is found in lang > config
    Thanks guys, if anyone has it just hit me up, cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
  14. the Notifier plugin seems to have been removed, I don't see any info on this anywhere. What happened to it?

15. Has this plugin been replaced?

16. Would love to see someone take over support on this plugin as it's used by many.

17. Notifier RIP 2016 =(