1. Yes but look a bit down there is too a Error from Notifier.

2. Did u update oxide ?

3. Did u tried SyfuxX - Dodo his aswell I'm on 2655 I can check and fix tomorrow if u want just check his and otherwise I will fix it tomorrow

4. Ah ok, I can look what I can do but can't promise something.

5. I don't know on wich build Pur3x is mine is 100% working on 2655

6. Yes I belive you but I just fixed mine for the latest build, so don't know we need to wait for an answer from him which build he is.

7. Can u post that one :)

8. Here is for the latest build (2693)

9. Hi wondering if someone could help me out. I recently downloaded this plugin and put it in the folder with all my other plugins but unfortunately I dont get a config file appearing in the config folder? Is this perhaps and issue with the latest update of Rust, or something else?

Any help would greatly be apprecaited.

10. Hello RichGriffiths,

Did you have Rusty RCON Tool to look if the Plugin is loading successfully or any log files?
    I can tell you that if you downloaded the latest version of this Plugin it won't work because the XP System was removed and the Plugin use the XP System, but I have fixed this, you can look 2 upper there is a update.

Hope this helps.

11. Thanks alot for the patch.

12. Hi SyfuxX,

Thank you so much not only for a quick response but a solution. Just added it and worked a dream. Thanks!

13. /motd <message> dont work :(

14. You are welcome and thank you for the feedback.

@Chevalier: You are welcome.

15. I'm still getting this error, and im at the latest oxide 2700

http://i.imgur.com/GAkC01Y.png

Hydra said it has to do with the notifier not sure why i keep getting those errors, and im using your fix syfux for notifier

16. Hm, I use the newest Oxide and Rust build too, but it works fine.

Did you changed something?

17. No but ill try reuploading it again and see if i get that error again. thanks for the quick reply.

18. Yes, then tell what error is come, but please the full error not just the title of it.

19. Hello, i have installed this plugin and i do /players or any command and it doesnt work, i have installed the latest version, also i dont get a cfg file