1. Can you post your log? Did the Plugin load correctly?

2. Alright i don't seem to get the error anymore. thanks.

3. That is a good news. You are welcome.

4. where do i find my log?

5. On my join/leave messages it doesn't say the players name or even the location, instead it says
    {player.name} joined from {player.country}
    in chat and I dont know what to do, if its something wrong with my file then please just edit it cause I need this version to fix a specific error.

6. I hope you dont upload that file with the (1) in it as thats wrong
    This is the default file on the overview as I see yours is different. If you use the file below delete the plugin first and all other files then upload this one like its the first time

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  7. the MOTD command not work :/

8. I installed that one and like I said, I needed that version because of the error
    "[Error] Error while compiling Notifier.cs(608,46): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `xp' and no extension method `xp' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?" and if the error is not fixed the entire plugin is useless and it doesn't create a .json file or a language file. Like I said, if u could edit the version I first talked about that would be helpful. (and no I didn't leave the (1) in the title of the file)

9. test this but make sure you remove all files from each folder first

10. yo bro thank u so much, working like a charm and its making my server not look so nowbie and less people are leaving haha. Sounds sad but thanks haha

11. Happy to help

12. You can see in the console if the plugin is loaded with RUSTY RCON or in your Server log located in 'oxide/logs/'.

13. This is not because Notifier, I have both installed and works fine. There is another Error maybe.

14. most of time it works fine for me too, it's rare error. if to be honest i see it for first rime.

15. Hm... I had no error on both Plugins since the fix of Notifier.

16. Screenshot_20161111-172026.png

17. Did you remove all files from each folder first before you installed a fresh copy

18. For some reason the plugin doesn't load it's config or even in game. There isn't a error log so I'm confused. any ideas?

19. Hi developers, i got a porblem with a plugin called Notifier, when i load it in to the plugin directory i get this error.

[Oxide] 00:47 [Error] Error while compiling Notifier.cs(608,46): error CS1061: T
    ype `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `xp' and no extension method
    `xp' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

@Wulf do you have any suggestions?