AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's working, nothing has changed that would affect this. Make sure your oxide/lang files for the plugin are using unique keys and that the plugin is loaded.

2. Doesn't work at all. Same problem as LimitedNight. Clean install on my server and still nothing. Didn't even change anything in the lang file. For anyone reading this, just use an other plugin until Wulf fixes it.

3. hey wulf, i have reloaded the plugin, it then starts with the examlpe message but when change them to what i had before it wont work.. the lang/en/autobroadcast .json is vaildated. But still wont have it.. any ideas? want me to paste the text i have in the json file?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493114186][/DOUBLEPOST]hey wulf think i found the problem....

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.8' (JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path '['Admin Message4']', line 6, position 3.)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

According to that your file is invalid JSON. Could I see the entire file with your changes?

I haven't had any issues with testing the latest version, so I'd suggest making sure you have the latest and not a previous version.

5. i removed that line and re added again so it fixed it... working as it should now :D sorry im not great with the whole reload oxide thing on rcon. but im getting there :D wulf you are great thanks again

6. How do i reload a plugin for example this one

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

reload AutoBroadcast

8. i found in the rustadmin rcon it tells unloaded and reloaded... its oxide.reload AutoBroadcast

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are the same command.

10. Hey @Wulf how do u add more messages?

When i did it in the past i would go:
    ExampleMessage
    AnotherExample

but dont know what to do after AnotherExample. Does the name matter?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Add another line like the others and name it whatever you want that isn't the same as the others.

12. it is ok??
    {
    "SERVER":"NO USES CHETOS Y/O BUGS",
    "SERVER":"SI TE DESCONECTAS EN EL MAR MORIRAS",
    "SERVER":"NO ESCONDAS CAJAS EN LAS ROCAS O SERAS BANEADO",
    "SERVER":"KITS- /KIT PISTOLA, INICIO, MATERIALES, AIR, RAD, CAZA, LR300"
    }

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you need to have unique keys ("SERVER" is not unique), not the same for each.

14. How do I delete all the files corresponding to this plugin? Which files should I delete? I want to install everything from the beginning

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide/plugins/AutoBroadcast.cs
    oxide/config/AutoBroadcast.json
    oxide/lang/en/AutoBroadcast.json
    Any other custom .json files created by you under oxide/lang.

16. any way to have colours ?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, add them to the messages.

18. Failed to run a 60.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.8' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AutoBroadcast.<Broadcast>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

im getting that error message.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does you oxide/Lang file has in it?