Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,137 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. In console:
    Code:
    Grant group (group name) (permission)Grant user (user) (permission)

2. Is there nothing else I need to put in console before hand? I dont need to define the groups before what you've said in any of the files? I am at work now so I havent done what u suggested, but just trying to gather all the info for when I get home. Thank you for your help.

3. Here, this should help you:
    Using Oxide's permission system | Oxide

4. Hi Laser do u know what i can do about this ?
    Loaded plugin Admin Toggle v1.0.2 by LaserHydra
    Missing plugin name prefix 'admintoggle.' for permission 'admin.toggle' (by plugin 'Admin Toggle')

hope to hear from u :)

5. Nothing you need to worry about for now.

6. AdminToggle - Failed to compile: AdminToggle.cs(126,28): error CS1729: The type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a constructor that takes `1' arguments

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Admin Toggle with a new update entry:

8. Update the main thread with the new permission please.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486688427][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also states I dont have permission to use the command, but I granted it with "(19:59:02) | User 'NAMEHERE (STEAMIDHERE)' granted permission 'admintoggle.use'"

9. The commands give feedback, gladly. However, I believe this interferes with a very popular plugin called BetterChat, and does not seem to be working. At least, it doesn't seem to be working for me; and that's the only reason I could think of.

10. Is there a way to see if the game actually change your name? because we had some issues with it.... or can you add these 5 secs of kicktime? would be awesome

11. It changes my name in console, but not in-chat. So it's definitely the BetterChat plugin that overrides it.

12. You have to edit the AdminToggle.cs

Search for all "admin.toggle" entries and replace them with "admintoggle.use"

This works

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Admin Toggle with a new update entry:

14. Hey,

I'm getting the following error in console:
    Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

This happens when you use /toggleadmin
    How can I fix this, thanks in advance!

15. Hi @Wulf same issue.
    Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) on calling /toggleadmin
    Only for report. I undestand your engage.

16. I had the same error as above, I have since then removed this plugin, however now it claims that my 2 groups "owner" and "admin" are no longer present. I am unable to do any console commands like I use to, when trying to set myself back to admin it tells me such a group doesn't exist.

17. Please fix your plugin it was really useful but now it just bugs my server. It doesnt work the toggleadmin command and it made owner and admin groups be removed

18. waiting for a fix, for now, actually don't use /toggleadmin on you server.

19. I am getting the following error:
    Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    What do i need to change?

20. Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Why?