Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,137 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Is there a plugin to keep track of your moderator/admin actions like logs?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Logger plugin perhaps?

3. Hi,
    we have no permission to use toggle. how can i fix it iam not sure what i need to do. we are admins on server

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to grant the permission listed on the Overview to your user or group.

5. yes this is my prob how to do it?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

grant group admin admintoggle.use

7. Dear Wulf,

maybe I am using the plugin wrong. But in the past few days I didnt saw when my name actually changed. I would be awesome if you could change it that a timer is counting down and if you get kicked after that..
    I am a great fan of your plugin =) I think you did a awesome job.. please can you do that?

greetings Mo =)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not my plugin, but I'm sure @LaserHydra can look into it.

9. What isn't this working?

My name changes and everything, but when i'm typing the /toggleadmin command it wont work.

error message below

"Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for the full error please.

11. Attached Files:

12. Same for me. Says I have done the name change correct, I type /toggleadmin and nothing changes about it. Same name and green

13. I seem to have got it working but now I cannot gain permissions back as admin unless I restart the server.

14. how did you get it to work?

15. honestly I just kept following what I was reading here trying everything. at one point it changed my name but didnt change me from being admin. I kept adding myself to groups (Admin) and I dunno, kept typing the command and eventually my name was blue and my name changed although I cant get back to being admin unless I restart my server so its not really feasible IMO

16. I have the same problem - I keep losing the admin permissions, and when I type /admintoggle it says that I don't have the permissions.. Weird stuff..

17. I had this issue just now. when you try to go back to being an admin, it doesn't work as intended. instead you end up in some sort of limbo state with the permissions. it still shows you have inherited permissions that an admin would, but nothing works. toggling god for instance doesn't give access denied but it also actually toggle. unable to give anything or change permissions. when you grant user findles admin, it says admin group doesn't exist.. if you try to add the group it says the group already exists. re-log etc nothing works. remove the plugin, same thing. i checked the data file and it showed that the admintoggle status on me was set to false. i checked users.cfg as well and noticed it was empty. i know it was in there as it backed it up locally a few days ago. the only way i was ever able to break out of this limbo state was to RESTART THE SERVER. not feasible. i've removed the plugin for now so not going to troubleshoot.. just giving info in case it helps somebody else

18. WTF!!!!!!!!! After using this plugin, my server BANNED me

19. I'm getting this in console when i try to toggle out of admin
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at ConVar.Server.writecfg (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.ToggleAdmin (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  20. can we get this updated please?