Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,138 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. still have same name..

2. yea, name doesnt not change when i toggleadmin. i reconnect with same name BUT when someone pm's me its the name i set. so display name is not working

3. Yo hydra any chance into looking at the name changer any time soon? When I toggle to admin, after I logout to reconnect as admin my logout name in clan chat was the admin name I set but when I'm back in game my name resets back to normal but the admin powers are active. So admin side works fine just the name is an issue atm

4. im having the same issue... /setplayername "name".. says it have set the name to "the name" but does not load somehow :/

5. Yeah, this is a great plugin, but the name thing has some issues. Maybe not working with the clans tags or player tags from things like player challenges plugin?

6. Anyone able to update this for some $$$ to work with Better Chat, Player Challenges (name tags) and Clans plugin for Rust:IO?

7. i dont think better chat is an issue. because i ran my server vanilla with this being the only plugin on and it still wouldnt work.

8. I might take a look at it. I'm kinda busy right now so might take a while.

9. Change name when go from admin to player Dont Work.

10. I get the following warning and I cant use the plugin please help:

14:49 [Info] Loaded plugin Admin Toggle v1.0.2 by LaserHydra
    14:49 [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'admintoggle.' for permission 'admin.toggle' (by plugin 'Admin Toggle')

11. same for me, this plugin is not working for a while

12. is it possible to have the chat come up as the new user rather than admin?

13. can you only set your playername once?

14. I have used this plugin and got kicked from the server. I join back to the server and my admin and owner status is gone. I tried removing he plugin and its config but that doesnt work. Any way to fix this ??

15. Being kicked and changed to normal player is the sense of this plugin.
    If you removed the plugin, you have to manually give yourself your permissions back.

16. Hello. So I can see that the plugin is running. But the commands are not recognised in the F1 menu ingame. Please help.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin only provides chat commands. Which commands are you trying to use?

18. Thank you I was trying to use the console <<< what an idiot.

Will try tomorrow after work thank you for showing me my ignorance :)

19. Thank you for your help yesterday. Now I have tried it in chat, it comes through with you do not have permissions to do that. I am new to the oxide system. How do I assign permissions. In the user.cfg I am assigned the ownerid. That's all I am aware of at the moment. Thanks.

20. Is there anyway you can tell me what to put in the console to enable the permissions please or to any of the files. Just as a side note I am using clan forge. So I have access to:
    • RustIO.json
    • bans.cfg
    • serverauto.cfg
    • users.cfg
    • oxide.covalence.playerdata.json
    • oxide.groups.json
    • oxide.users.data
    • oxide.users.json
    • server.cfg
    Is there anything in particular I need to add to these files?

Thank you so much. Essential addon imo.