Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,137 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

Admin Toggle - Toggle your admin status

Read more about this resource...

2. LaserHydra updated Admin Toggle with a new update entry:

3. [Oxide] 8:56 AM [Error] AdminToggle plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 8:56 AM [Error] AdminToggle.cs(183,23): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `method group' expression to type `string'

4. LaserHydra updated Admin Toggle with a new update entry:

5. [Oxide] 9:11 AM [Error] AdminToggle plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 9:11 AM [Error] AdminToggle.cs(183,23): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `method group' expression to type `string' same thing

6. Downloaded version is 1.0.1 (not 1.0.11) and error persists.

7. awesome plugin. but how would it effect if you use rust:io clan plugin? will the clan tag still be there too?

8. I am not sure how Clans handles it. But I think it should stay

9. [Oxide] 7:23 PM [Error] AdminToggle.cs(183,23): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `method group' expression to type `string'

10. Still getting the same error as maxim after the update.

11. LaserHydra updated Admin Toggle with a new update entry:

12. Works like a charm sir! No more logging in and out! Awesome plugin!

13. Hi, I got banned on my server when I used it :p It happened when I changed from admin to normal player, I can change from normal player to admin without problems

14. lol. Do you have any anti-cheat plugins?
    I'd suppose such banning you when changing from player to admin and not the other way around lol.

15. you maybe want suggestions?
    i have some.
    i was waiting for some plugin like this.
    maybe you can add something to it what would be helpfull,

for owners/admins . like me- i play also normally, gather shit, get raided, and play.

but also i have sometimes to work. and its annoying to do all commands after another
    for " work mode"
    would be cool if you can add
    - group chaning on toggle
    - Permissions ( just maaaybe)
    - -- inventory change on toggle- like a working inv and a player inv.
    --- command change on toggle like god true /toggleammo
    ( maybe in config file edit-able . what commands you want to toggle. thanks :>

16. The plugin already toggles groups, these are changeable in the config. I was working with permissions first but had some issues with that.
    Different inventories are definitly planned!
    And to toggle god and other admin features automaticly, You could tell the plugins you want to be toggled too to add a method called ToggleFunctionality(player)

17. Code:
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.12' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle+AdminData].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444245719][/DOUBLEPOST]After admintoggle - Cheat Detected and banned in RustDB
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444245902][/DOUBLEPOST]Thnx a lot for the rustdb ban: (AntiHack: Cheat Detected!)
    i can't deleted by myself in case RustDB plugin :(

18. Do you use any Anti-Cheat plugin?

19. This could be very useful, I don't know how this mod works but I use better chat so using a group called owner better chat rank 6 and then group hidden better chat 7, if I could stay in the owner group to keep perms this means when im also in hidden the chat mod will display as what I set hidden as.

Just an idea for later on, so that you can keep your perms and just create a dummy group, with betterchat mod you would need to modify the mod to show different picture (unless your mod does that too).

20. Of course. R-AntiCheat by Reneb.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444247620][/DOUBLEPOST]And one more thing. After that users.cfg is empty.