Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,137 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Do you mean you'd like to be able to toggle other users admin status per command? For ex.: /toggleadmin <player>

2. Exactly, along with a permission specifically to do just that, like toggleadmin.owner. This way, players with the regular permission can step down, but may not step up. (Basically the same way it works now, minus the console moderatorid command. lol)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  3. Hi where can i download this plugin, i can not find the download anywhere

4. Is it possible to download this plugin, even when it's unmaintained?

5. @LaserHydra
    you said that you were working on a new version of this plugin? Did you ever complete it? It would be nice to have this functionality again.

6. I have not gotten around to finish it yet, it is on the top of my todo list though.

7. with this plugin down its a Big inconvenience for my admins and I to actually play on the server we host with out someone always calling admin abuse just because they see an admin in game actually farming!!. I know ur working on a lot of other plugins but I think this can be a crucial plugin that most owners / admins need in order to play on the server they run/ work for. I mean i know sum admins don't like to play and are burnt out of rust and are there just for help but sum owners/admins till love to play with the players with out being accused for admin abuse. and I see ur made better chat. is there a way you can add in a notification that links to toggle admin from better chat (optional Dependence) that can be seen in chat that (an admin logged online). but not one for when an admin toggles back to Player status so in game to players don't call out an admins alias name.

8. Any update on the progress? :) Thanks