Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,137 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Admin Toggle with a new update entry:

2. Thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489102689][/DOUBLEPOST]getting the error - Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489104407][/DOUBLEPOST]name change comes up requesting you to enter, but admintoggle with permissions granted gives unknown command as well as above error in console

3. the plugin works it changed my name into a player (blue name) but when I toggle back it makes my admin name (Blue) not (GREEN) like its suppose to.... any ideas y that happens wolf?

4. Hello

I added this plugin. Tried to do /setplayername newname and it did say its my newname but when i wrote to chat the name was still missy

5. yo must log out then log back in and it will change

6. Ok ill try that. thank you

7. Error I when i use the command toggleadmin "Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"

8. when i toggled to player , i cant toggle back to admin
    and i have the same "Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"
    p/s: thanks for your Plugins

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2017
  9. I tried to log out after doing the command and still no change. Im still an admin with green.

10. Same issue, I logged out and logged back in...

/setplayername "I Got Wood" <--- Worked
    /toggleadmin <--- No working

Code:
    (15:01:33) | Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    EDIT: After logging back in and using again I am now blue, but it won't toggle back if it's the case I have to relog everytime to toggle it, it's kinda useless, should I need to immediately spectate a possible cheat or help a player.

Suggestion: After using /toggleadmin some sort of message informing if it's on or off might be useful.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  11. I can't get this to work for the life of me. /toggleadmin will change my name (sometimes) but my name remains green and I lose access to some (not all) admin commands. I think maybe its bumping me down from Owner to Admin or Moderator? and doing /toggleadmin again doesn't restore my proper access. I have to have my friend/server owner reset my owner access every time.

Edit: I logged in this morning with no admin access at all and a blue name. Maybe this plugin works and just requires you to reload the game every time you toggle? Further testing required. Kinda ruins the usefulness a bit if that's the case.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2017
  12. When you toggle admin off, will it also keep you from using admin commands etc.? I need a plugin that toggles admin off and on for commands as well since there is some plugins that require me to use commands via in game and not in Rusty console.

13. Well, like a lot of the others I'm stuck in a pickle.
    I'm unable to disable this plugin and it seems I have fewer permissions that what a default user would have.

If anyone has a way to at least temporarily fix, to where I can do in the actual server prompt, it would be very much appreciated. I'm going to see if I can't mess around with the code to actually toggle admin instead of removing it, as it sits.

14. Well, I found a way that fixed it for me. No modifying of the script needed.

1. Connect to your server
    2. revoke admin group rights for admintoggle.use and admintoggle.* permissions
    3. server.writecfg
    4. Delete admin toggle plugin and other folders
    5. remove yourself from the admin group
    6. server.writecfg
    7. Disconnect from server
    8. Reconnect to server
    9. server.writecfg
    10. add yourself to the admin group
    11. server.writecfg
    12. Disconnect from server
    13. Connect to server
    14. Verify status

15. Hi
    /setplayername works but /toggleadmin dont work, can you fix it ?

16. Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

17. If I write in the chat the command / toggleadmin delete the tool me from the admin list of the server and I lose my admin rights? I am staying in the oxide admin group but it is much better if the great simply change the name and keep his admin status! I have the tool for me now but I believe it is better if it would be for all so

18. wont work for me.. getting "Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"

anyone got a fix for the hooks ?

19. LaserHydra your plugin does not work, can you fix it?

20. Removed the plugin and my chat is still sending with the command

Code:
    {
      "Message": "test",
      "UserId": 12345678910,
      "Username": "username",
      "Color": "#5af",
      "Time": 1492197073
    }