Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,137 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. " Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5'"

2. Any fix to this yet? I lost my admin rights on the server that I pay for. I would stay away from this plugin until it's fixed.

3. Please update this

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2017
  4. if anyone knows if its working and how its working i realy want this plugin so let me know

5. This plugin is great, works perfectly. It works the same as moderatorid does in console, you just have to relog after you toggle. Simple stuff. What I would like to see in an update is some kind of console notice, to inform the owner that an admin has used the toggle. Great plugin!

6. is that a joke? doesn't seem to work at all while using permission groups

7. You may be right, it worked ONCE then stops working for some reason.
    Code:
    at ConVar.Server.writecfg (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.ToggleAdmin (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017
  8. It will toggle down, but not up, which is really all I need, I can give them moderatorid when I need help setting up the server, and they just toggle down when they're done.

9. I did /toggleadmin and it deleted my owner id and i lost all my permissions and could not go back into admin, i then had to delete the plugin and go into my config and make my self owner again

10. Any chance this can be fixed? :p

11. When i istalled it and i tried to toggle i lost all my permissions so i deleted it but now i cant use any console commands etc help me!

12. Code:
    (12:59:22) | Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (12:59:22) | at ConVar.Server.writecfg (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.ToggleAdmin (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AdminToggle.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. It works so far but i get the below error spamming console. also we have to set our name back to normal, rather than toggle it back. if you please update can you add where we can use toggle on and toggle off to go back and forth between a player name and an admin name rather than using setplayername each time? and a way to key bind? thanks! love your plugins!
    Code:
    (09:37:39) | Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (09:37:39) | at ConVar.Server.writecfg (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. I was wondering if it would be possible to have Admin Toggle updated or even a new one created.

Features i'd like:

Toggle powers up & down
    Name swap without green tags

15. There is still the problem:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ToggleAdmin' on plugin 'AdminToggle v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at ConVar.Server.writecfg (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Any word on if this plugin is going to get fixed?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't heard from @LaserHydra about it, so marking as unmaintained for now.

18. damn, really wanted this on my server. would let me go incognito to see what people are doing while i'm not on

19. In fact I am working on a new version right now. It will be universal as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  20. I would love it to be at its former glory, but I mean it works right now for what I need, I appoint one of my mods to be an admin to do some admin building pasting/NPCs/RandomWarps, and then they toggle themselves out and go back to players. @LaserHydra if you could make the owner appointing admins an option too, that'd be great.