Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,138 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. You can set your owner group as parent of your hiddenadmin group
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444252809][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I don't think empty users.cfg is caused by this. I'll ask reneb about fixing the issue by working together with this plugin.

2. LaserHydra updated Admin Toggle with a new update entry:

3. The warning for this plugin should go back up. I kept getting baned, and now even after uninstalling the plugin, I'm still being detected of wall hacks. I need to remove my anti-cheat plugins to admin the server.

4. Did you use 1.0.2?
    Do you have any extra Anti-Cheat plugins?

5. I know this will sound nubbish, But when ever I use the command /toggleadmin it states I do not have permission. Can anyone inform me on how I would give my self permission? Thought all I had to be was set up as an admin.... guess not lol.
    Thanks for the help.

6. add
    • admin.toggle
    to admin group by using oxide permissions.

7. Why when i type /toggleadmin, it's said that i don't have premmisions?
    i'm rcon.

8. don't grant it to the group. Grant it directly to your user. As the plugin would revoke the permission on toggle then

9. Awesome, got it working, thank you.
    Is there anyway to change the admin name instead of player?

10. no. Thats not the subject of this plugin. There is a Name Changer plugin which does that.

11. Suggestion: Setup a default steam account and use that account icon to send messages. Icon always gives me away :(

12. well. thats not possible I think. as I would need to change the players steamid to do that. But the plugins works by steamid.

13. You'd have to catch the chat and use another id's picture, i'm sure it's possible?

14. well. yes it is with vanilla chat but not with Better Chat, Chat Handler or such.
    Well maybe it will work. But pretty shitty. I would need hook into OnPlayerChat before Chat Handler and Better Chat do and then call the hook with modified attributes to Chat Handler and Better Chat. Also Better Chat and Chat handler would need to be updated for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
  15. Ah, true

16. This caused 2 wall hack detections on me even after after I had switched back to admin mode.

17. Someone can please tell me what i need to do to make me a admin?
    it's said that i don't have premission and i'm rcon.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Using Oxide's permission system | Oxide. The permission you'd use is listed on the Overview of this plugin.

19. Are you using R-AntiCheat?

20. yes. I'm not banned. But I got TP'ed away and it broadcast a the detection.

How do I stop it from doing this (reverse it back to the way it was ) so when I need to admin I can without the Anti-Cheat throwing false detections?