Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,138 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. I am going to contact Reneb so he can add a check for this.

2. so no way to go back to it NOT detecting me as an admin? The whole Anti-Cheat worked well before I installed the AdminToggle. I want the AdminToggle but not if it breaks the AntiCheat for me while Admin'ing

3. So when do you have the problems? While in normal admin mode or in player mode?

4. Normal admin mode.

I tried using the plugin once. Played, tested a few things, did the /toggleadmin (logged out/logged in) then started helping a player with building and then the Anti-Cheat kicked in. Never had that problem as admin before using the the plugin.

Where should I check to undo this?

5. Well. I am going to contact reneb about this.

6. hey, misty from rustled gaming here, trying to set this up on my server, my only current issue is that it keeps titles (admin/owner/player) and keeps your picture, would like to see a future release with /setpic (URL). not really too phased with the titles but if you can get those to adjust that would be amazing. can always just change title before i play legit.

7. The plugin moves your group from admin to player so what you should do is grant the permission for your admin tag to the admin group not to yourself.

8. yeah mine adjusted it changes admin/owner but my co-admin has his own but it didnt change his, and when he changed back it set him as owner not Co-Owner. Any way you can get the picture to change?

9. So it will toggle my admin status, but it no longer updates me to a different name while player, what should the config file look like? where is the player name saved?

10. try to set your playername again using /setplayername
    It is stored in the data folder.

11. Now i lost my admin on my server.. help guys

12. Uh What?

13. i tried everything in this tutorial, non of this working, it just said me again that i don't have premission to toggleadmin.
    what's the problem with the plugin?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the exact command you used?

15. /toggleadmin

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, I mean the command to add the permission for you.

17. I just add the plugin to my server, and do all what that i need to do in the topic that you send.
    still can't have a premission to toggle admin.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So you used the command: "grant group admin admin.toggle" or "grant user yoursteamid admin.toggle" in your F1 console or RCON? You'd need to use those successfully before you can use the chat command.

19. i tried now the first command that you send, it work!
    thank you very much.

20. I would recommend you to grant it to yourself and not to a group though, as once you toggle your admin status you will loose the permission and can't toggle back.
    "grant user Shahar admin.toggle"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2015