Admin Toggle

Toggle your admin status

Total Downloads: 4,138 - First Release: Oct 7, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. it doesnt change chat name? or when broadcast name ex: some kills you

2. it takes my admin powers and changes the name above my head but not my chat name or broadcast name

3. Are you using BetterChat or Clans?

4. i have clans but i myself am not in a clan, and i use chathandler

5. Clans might be the issue. We had issues with clans before...

6. Hi LaserHydra

I have a problem when I do admin.toggle permission it tells me (permission admin.toggle doesn't exist) plz help am I doing something wrong or is ur plugin broken? plz reply asap

7. I don't see a reason why it should not work. Make sure the plugin loaded correctly.

8. ed
    yes it does load successfully but the command still dosent work :((
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469715504][/DOUBLEPOST]please help

9. what did you type?

10. oxide.grant user "my name" admin.toggle
    then it tells me admin.toggle does not exist.

11. I dunno what to do plz help?!?

12. Should be just fine...

13. so why dosent it work for me but it works for everyone else?

14. I tried my name my steam id and still nothing admin.toggle dosent exist 0.0 weird :(((

15. ok thx for the help man, it still dosent work so I removed ur mod....

16. Hi.
    You haven't indicated any of the following steps where done for checking if your system is correct.
    1: Confirmed the version of your current Rust and Oxide.
    2: Confirmed that no errors where in log when reinstalling this mod.
    3: haven't confirmed if you have tried deleting the mod and any of its config/data/lang files and then reinstalling the mod.
    4: trying 3 But rebooting server before reinstalling mod.

These type of steps can help a dev to inform you what is causing an issue, If you just say its not working and I tried this and got this, But dont say anything more then that's not enough information to be able to help with.

Also if you saying this:
    Then you must know its not an issue with the mod alone and something else must be interfering for example: Incompatible mods, Incorrect install location, corrupted config file, corrupted oxide compiler.....

###Edit###
    Also don't double or even triple post, Just edit your last post and update, as it bloats the thread. And note devs may be on different time zones, Im asleep when most players have issues as im +12 hours, so be patient.

17. Hi and sorry I thought I was being ignored, right lets try get this sorted.
    1-I use multiplay as my Rust provider if that counts for anything.
    2-my oxide version:
    [Oxide] 10:05 [Info] Oxide 2.0.2225 for Rust 960.76 (1479)oxide.version
    3-when I install ur mod I get this:
    [Oxide] 10:12 [Info] Loaded plugin Admin Toggle v1.0.2 by LaserHydra[Oxide] 10:12 [Info] AdminToggle was compiled successfully in 2289ms
    4-I can comfirm that the mod does work in-game because when I try to use the command /admintoggle it tells me that I don't have permission.
    5-because I use multiplay I dunno, but I don't get a config file even tho it says there is one included with the mod, could that be it?
    6-my other mods I have installed are:
    01 "Rust:IO for Oxide" (2.9.0) by playrust.io / dcode (41.15s)
    02 "XP Manager" (1.1.0) by LaserHydra (4.04s)
    03 "Admin Toggle" (1.0.2) by LaserHydra (0.00s)
    7- this is the command I'm using to try and get permission: oxide.grant user "myname" admin.toggle
    8-Im going to try ur step 4 will reply regarding this step.
    9-tried step 8 but no luck mod still loads fine it is I'm my mod list but admin.toggle permission still not working. (admin.toggle dosent exist)
    10- would it be possible for you to show me a pic of the config file that comes with the mod, as I said before I don't get one, just so I could see what comes with it.

let me know if there is anything else u need.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2016
  18. I found an error, attached version is a fix and is properly working.

Original
    Code:
    81             if(!CheckPermission(player)) return;100            if(!CheckPermission(player)) return;

After
    Code:
    81             if(!CheckPermission(player,"admin.toggle")) return;100            if(!CheckPermission(player,"admin.toggle")) return;

Attached Files:

19. AdminToggle.cs(101,8): error CS1501: No overload for method `CheckPermission' takes `2' arguments

20. (Insert 6 characters here)

Attached Files: