RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Sorry, seems like multiple emails on a PayPal account wasn't supported. It's fixed now.

2. Hey,

Not sure if im missing something (I dont think I am) I've setup my account, added everything and added a package. Set everything up in-game aswell. when i type /donate it DOES give me a list of packages. Problem is when i type /donate 1 it doesnt give me any information or a link. Also, I have set the currency to GBP but it still shows as USD in game
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484427942][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, just realised i do also have an error to go with this

(21:05:07) | Web request callback raised an exception (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: S. Path '', line 0, position 0.)

3. When I receive a donation via the rusted.store site. The players won't receive their goods (I used for ex. "addgroup "{steamid}" Donate2 30d" with timed permissions) I just says: "An unclaimed donation for your account could not be found"

EDIT:

Already solved!

If you want to give a player a permission you need to add an item too. ("inventory.giveto" or just select an item and quatity)

Have done over 10 test payments and it is fully working!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
  4. Having an issue with the plugin, ever since the last update (don't exactly know the date) but I've gotten a blank list when typing /donate. Is there a way to fix this issue or?

5. Check at the site if you still have a list of items there, also if the list is too big it'll draw a blank when you bring it up.

Are your secret key and username up to date in yur config file?

6. Indeed they are, it was working a few days ago and I haven't added anything to the list at all since.

7. how many items do you offer?

8. 15, is there a possibility of making where it shows an x amount of donation items, like, where you can scroll to, /donate pg2 or something to that effect?

9. Woah thats a lot, those are too many lines I think.

Question to the developer (Or anyone who understands the code):

Can I change the $ sign into a euro sign? It's a little confusing to some as they see the price in dollars but have to pay in euros.

10. You can change it through the language file, the first line:
    Code:
    "ItemList": "<color=#40bb40>{0}</color> - {1} - {2}€",

Also, seems like this plugin is not working with the new rust update

11. Sorry, guys, I stopped getting notifications on this thread for some reason. I'll be looking into these issues over the weekend.

12. really nice plugin,
    keep up the good work

13. I do not think the plugin is working now, ever after the new update. :(

14. it still works for me

15. Ok thanks, must just be messed up for me. I think it's something to do with my paypal.

16. Ah I thought I fixed the issues. If you guys want to PM me with your account details, I can look into it for you.

It's definitely working for a bunch of other people.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  17. soo i got everything set up and i put in my info secret key username and it says the plugin is misconfigured any ides folks is this my steam name or paypal or my account on rusted store?

18. You set your secret key or username wrong.

Type "/donate config", and compare the info shown there with what is shown on the website.

If you follow the videos here, you should have no problem:
    Rusted.store | Oxide

19. Sorry for wasting you time just needed a server restart good work man good to see some one doesnt want money for a donation system :D
    Keep up the work my good man!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489786693][/DOUBLEPOST]
    one more thing..... say i wanted to add a user to a group would i use oxide.usergroup add [steamid] vip ?
    would be great if ta could clerify? :D

20. one more thing..... say i wanted to add a user to a group would i use oxide.usergroup add [steamid] vip ?
    would be great if ta could clerify? :D[/QUOTE]

yeah thats exactly how it works :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489787596][/DOUBLEPOST]would be cool if you could add dates and time to the logs ^^
    but really helpful plugin thank you