Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Vitrify submitted a new resource:

Rusted.store - Donation and payment platform

Read more about this resource...

2. Vitrify updated Rusted.store with a new update entry:

3. Make this compatible with ServerRewards plugin, Or atleast a tut for it

4. that would be highly appreciated. this is a perfect plugin is that was added later.

5. I'm not sure how ServerRewards works but I can look into it when I have time. However, rusted.store supports running any server command as a reward for a donation. An example and basic explanation is available in the second video in the plugin description.

6. Idk if its supposed to be like this but when you add a package and it gets a id if you delete that one the next package you add wont replace that packages id, so say I added package 1 and then deleted it if i made another it would have an id of 2 instead of 1 even though its the only package on there.

7. nice plugin.. Can you chance the option for Money $ to € ? Im a German Admin and the player are all German and pay in € for Vip or Packs :)

8. There are plans to allow currencies other than USD, it will probably be available in a couple weeks.

9. nice plugin. missing "EDIT" key next to each package.

10. Any chance to get a way to edit packages and have the ID's reset so when one gets deleted the others will replace its id so players dont have to use /donate 7 when theres only one package

11. Please, add € :)
    Good job with this plugin :)

12. I tried doing the final step but I kept getting "Cannot GET /pings/paypal" so, there is probably an issue with your site.

13. Try following the videos, Crissp. It's working for me and you should never see that page.

14. On your website, when I click "Oxide Page" it takes me to sign in to your site (I'm already signed in).

Attached Files:

15. Vitrify updated Rusted.store with a new update entry:

Please note if you update to this version, you will need to delete rustedStore.js from your Oxide Plugins folder.

16. i really like the idea of your plugin and this is the errors i get when i type /donate or /donate /config
    Capture.PNG

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide. You happen to be on a bugged build.

18. I went to the Rusted Store page and signed up. When I go to add a package, I fill out everything and when I click "Add Package" nothing happens. I have tried this in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.