RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Thanks for your fast reply.
    I will figure out what's happening with my business PP :D

2. I do have a question, if I'd go to setup a permission for a kit. Would it be, grant user "{steamid}" "thepermission" "1" or oxide.grant user? I'm super confused. Two players have donated and I've had to add the permissions myself, any insight would be awesome!

3. What's the command you're running in console that works, Crisp?

Edit: Ah, I found your issue. Your players have paid, but they aren't typing "/donate claim" in-game, so they aren't getting their items. It's set up like this so that if a player makes the payment while they're offline, the commands don't run and try to give items to a player who isn't logged in.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2016
  4. Ohhh. I thought the permission was ran automatically. The command I have is kits.oxide.donorkit, like is that the correct format or?

5. Yeah, Crissp, you have the correct format.

I will probably add an option to have commands run automatically in the future.

There's also been an update, allowing all currencies supported by PayPal.

6. yes was requested by me for multi allowances but guys you really need a busnise profile cuz i hate paying taxes for donations haha

7. I'm not sure what you mean by business profile, fake death.

8. as also explained in video when you wanna setup rusted store you need a paypal busnise account instead of just a personal paypal reason is i want example 15 euro then because its busnise account paypal pulls like 2 almost 3 euro tax from it

9. Ah, well, there's no way of making it work without a business account. PayPal doesn't support it.
    You could use the plugin on a non-business account, but you'd have to give items to the users manually.

10. i found a solution you make first normale account to busnise then after 1 day let paypal change it back to personal about the tax i dunno if that changed could not test it but the PayPal IPN URL is now active on personal account for some reason haha

11. Hello @Vitrify your plugin I find fascinating, I have a problem where I live there is no local commerce for paypal so my users who are from my country can not buy my offers, please you can link it with: Mercado Pago (https: // www .mercadopago.com) please do not know what else I can do

12. Will you be able to do what I asked for please !!!!?

13. Sorry, that site doesn't seem to have an English translation so I can't check if they support what we require.

14. Please @Vitrify work exactly as paypal, I need this for my server, I will donate you just receive payments, at least try it, please do not know where else to look please
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480362313][/DOUBLEPOST]Pls @Vetrify

15. Hey there guys, great plugin, the only issue i have is that the donation system is in dollars, any chance that we could change it to pounds? Another silly question: Do players pay with paypal or can they pay in other forms which sends it to paypal if you get me? for example paying with their debit card and the money goes to my paypal account?

16. Hey danjdunham, there was an update a couple days ago that lets you choose currency. If you log into your account you will see the option.
    Any payment that goes to your PayPal account will work, users can use their debit it credit cards.

17. Thanks man

18. You need to fix this glitch it may not be breaking anything but it is annoying. Say you make package 1 and you delete it when you make another package it says 2 even though you deleted 1

19. It's been fixed for all future packages. If you want to fix past packages, you will have to delete all with a bad number, and then remake them.

20. No donation information is storing on
    Code:
    https://rusted.store/logs
    from donations I received correctly through on Paypal.
    I did set up the IPN info as well just to try that with no luck.

Really want this plugin to work, everything is so simple and easy I love it. Just wish it worked! :)