RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. yeah thats exactly how it works :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489787596][/DOUBLEPOST]would be cool if you could add dates and time to the logs ^^
    but really helpful plugin thank you[/QUOTE]
    Ahhhh thank you very much! time to get things set up XD

2. very nice update man great work thank you

3. why is the dashboard empty? did you wiped it?

4. I just tried on your account, it seems to be working. Try to force refresh the page? (Ctrl+Shift+R)

5. Working good so far. I have a feature request.. give admin or players to create donate links for other players. This will allow players to gift donations to unsuspecting friends. Also there are some players who are elderly or who aren't the best typers. Would be nice to be able to create the rusted.store/payments link and then paste it over.

6. I'm looking into adding a web-store, so that will cover the first part.

What do you mean by that part, I don't quite understand.

7. When you do /donate 1, a link is created and spat out into chat. For example rusted.store/payments/PleasantMoccassins or something like that. The link is tied to the package selected and also the Name and SteamID for the person who generated it. But what if I want to buy that package for a friend? Or what if I am trying to quickly generate a link for a user who is having trouble?

Would be nice to be able to
    /donate packageID steamID
    and have it spit out a rusted.store payments link. when i fire it up in my browser it should show the recipient's name and steamID rather than my own. this will make it so that players can gift vip access to other players.
    (console command would be nice too in the event an admin wants to generate a link via RustAdmin)
    i'd be fine if this were only able to be generated by an admin if there are concerns.

8. Sorry, I meant, I understand that part. I didn't understand this part "Would be nice to be able to create the rusted.store/payments link and then paste it over."

9. Oh ha.. poorly worded but what I meant is that as an admin it would be nice to be able to generate these links for other players. I would generate the link for the target player and then type it for them. I could paste it to them over steam chat or discord or whatever. It would make it more convenient for some of my players who can only type 1 letter at a time.

10. hello my dashboard seems to be buggy. its not updating even if i press STRG+Shift+R

11. i made a new account now, but still the dashboard doenst show me anything the people have donated for...

12. my dashboard is empty as well. didn't know that feature was there.

13. Yeah, I know about the issue, but I'm busy right now. It'll be fixed in the coming week.

14. Great Plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  15. Dashboards should be fixed now

16. anyone have donate ( 31.03.2017) and its not show me this at the dashboard... it fixed now ?
    and he cant make claim

17. Donate and Paymanent Platform. But i see only that People can Buy . Not Donate.

Can you change this to a paypal donation ? Or i an toggle... that was nice

18. Thats a neat idea. I like my shop the way it is but being able to add donate paypal button would be great.

19. users donate but i cant see it in the dashboard list - and they cant claim this

can anyone help ? CTRL SHIFT R do not leave this error