We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 629 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Guns were not blazing. The service simply stopped working and no support was given so I simply said I was gonna start AFK Gmod hours so I could buy SDonate .

2. so u have to play gmod and still pay for sdonate ??????

3. Yeah they make have 20 or 25 hrs in GMod to buy anything from Gmod store. Stupid. So I just Went AFK in a Server for a day.

tomhud likes this.
  4. Yeah, f0und that out in Oxide API. Thank you!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1526406989][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you!

5. Websites been down all day? 502 Bad Gateway it says.

Findles likes this.
  6. Yea. Sent a PM.

Lazy Sloth likes this.
  7. Will there be a fix soon for bad gateway?

8. Yeah, any updates?

9. See here. Give it a few days

10. Sent an email. Will see what happens.

11. Any update? Should I just switch plugins for donations? I'm starting to feel that this project has been forgotten unfortunately.

12. No reply. I suggest doing it manually for the time being. Been kinda wondering about switching myself but I think I might do it manually for a bit.

13. It's back up, sorry, server provider crapped out for unknown reason.

Findles and Lazy Sloth like this.
  14. What's the exact command to have VIP auto granted? My VIP group is called "vip1". I have it set to do "o.usergroup add "{steamid}" vip1" and it isn't working upon purchase. What's the proper way to do this?

15. do you pay for a month or? @Vitrify

monthly or only one time?!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
  16. Website is showing as not secure, is it possible to fix this? @Vitrify

17. Using an automated process, I mean you have to use a plugin like "uMod - Timed Permissions by LaserHydra" to autogrant a user your VIP kit for X days

18. Thanks, I was able to figure this out. Just hoping Vitrify can fix the invalid security ticket now :) I love this plugin