RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Yes please, it's very useful

2. its a very usfull plugin @Vitrify really good work you made on this

3. Best by far payment system I have found.. Would love to be able to edit the things for sale without having to delete them and start again tho :)

4. this would be the biggest QOL improvement for me. awesome plugin.

5. can i use 1 store for 2 servers or do i need to open a second store ? reason i ask it because of the secret key

6. Each server needs a separate store for now.

7. I can't login anymore whats going on, really like this plugin. 100% i use the right password...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018
  8. Do the forgot password thing because I can log in fine

9. Where is the fergot password link? I can't see it..

10. Neither can I.. lol.. Just sign up a new account and make a new store..

11. Any update coming soon?

12. How do I donate to the plugin dev? He makes nothing out of this app and we all use it for our donations.. He needs some incentive to update it

13. I want to translate rusted store into bulgarian language. How then apply the changes. I have to edit en config file and will replace it with auto bulgarian or i have to copy config, make folder bg and then link and edit soemthing in plugin? i do not want multiply languages, can i direcly edit en cofig. also i want to translate and other plugins, is the proccess same?

14. You have your main language files in /Oxide/lang/en folder, if you wanna have bulgarian + english you should make another folder with the name of bl (bulgarian language) and translate all that you want there. Players could easily change the language using /o.lang bl

Otherwise, you can just change the english files to bulgarian ones.

After changing a language file, you have to restart the server ;)

15. Sevrer? If reload pluign will not change language until its restarted? Thanks for help!

16. Ideas why?

Attached Files:

17. How would i type the queue bypass command into the rusted store? Normally it would be oxide.grant user 1234567891011 bypassqueue.allow. I understand that the steam id gets replaced with {steamid} but if and where quotations go is what i dont understand.

18. Thats one example form my store - oxide.grant user {steamid} rocketturrets.antiair
    Just replace permission with your one. 100% worked (tested)

19. Website is down..

20. Plugin stopped working also....