RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Website down lol I really need it working :(

2. Web site down :(

3. can confirm. website is down.

4. Plugin was working fine for me.. Its just the website is down so it cant retrieve the store info..I really wish i knew how to get in contact with Vitrify..

5. i sent an email. will see what happens.

6. Looks like the error I'm getting is:
    502 Bad Gateway
    nginx/1.10.0 (Ubuntu)

Getting this also with a proxy, so I know it is not just me.

7. the arkse.store site is down as well. sent a msg on youtube. wish we had word on what is going on. if site isn't coming back, i don't mind going to one of the competing plugins, but if i can avoid the extra work i'd rather do that. been using this for a year and it works quite well.

8. Looks like it is now back online. Not sure what happened, but I'm sure glad it is. My players were complaining.

9. I believe its no longer supported or being developed. So yeah. Messages to the gmail assoicated with the oxide plugin page also went unanswered Sdonate it is. Start AFKing Gmod hours.

10. It went down for 2 days. Hardly a reason to say it is not supported/not being developed. It is back up and is stying up. Plugins that are not being developed on or supported wouldn't still be up, let's be real.

SDonate sucks man. It always has sucked.

11. yep it is back up.

why does sdonate suck? (if you don't mind me asking)

12. They charge on every transaction and the app has very little customization.

13. Not being developed is more or less correct. I am however, supporting it, so far as keeping it alive and working, it basically costs me nothing. There isn't enough traffic to make it worth putting ads up, and I don't think charging server owners would be helpful. Unfortunately, there isn't much incentive for me to spend more time on this project, as I've stopped playing rust and I dont think there is financial potential in this due to the small size of the rust playerbase.

14. Having issues with finding the item for scrap, or even the entity name to make it a purchasable item. It's not showing up in the item list for the store either, any help?

15. If I’m not mistaken, the item name is just “scrap”
    Does that help at all..?

16. Oxide API for Rust

17. Sdonate does not charge on every transaction BTW. you pay a one time license fee $14 and then u just have paypal fees. SDonate is good because it allows you to offer pre in game deals like queue skip.

18. Then go use SDonate.
    This developer spent time on this, so he decided to have a few, which I’m fine with.
    No need to try to get people to leave this when it works perfectly fine.

19. Chill with the salt guy, i did go to SDonate. And im not trying to make anybody use SDonate over rusted store. They are equally good

20. But why come on here all guns blazing, with no context prior?