RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Hey Rocky, can you PM me with your username on rusted.store?

2. Not sure, but I think this plugin needs updated. It won't work anymore, anyone else having this issue?

3. Hey Crissp, plenty of people are using the plugin just fine. Can you PM me with some more detail on what's not working and I can try to help you out.

4. how would i add vip groups that i made in game to this store page ? and set it to remove the old group example

give vip level 2 and remove vip level 1

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  5. I'm unable to add components...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2017
  6. you can toggle advanced mode to add them there

feature suggestion:
    - i would love to be able to edit our entry rather than having to re-create them when you decide to revamp things.

7. Ahh crap didn't see that option thank you

8. So I installed the plugin and configured everything CORRECTLY but it keeps saying the plugin was incorrectly configured why?

9. Try re-installing it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  10. So from 1.00 (test purchase), I got 0.67.

I know that of the 0.33 fee, 0.09 went to paypal so the other 0.24 went where? To the Dev? Thats 25%. Seriously?? 25%?????

11. Hahaha I wish I took that. But no, I get none of your transaction.
    According to PayPal, they take $0.3 + 2.2%.
    PayPal Merchant Fees: Current Rates for all Merchant Accounts – PayPal US

0.3 + 1*.022 = .322

Please do not accuse me of stupid shit.

12. Will this command work ??

chat user add <player|steamid> <Vip2>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  13. @Vitrify Hey, I'm pretty sure with the latest update Rusted Store is broken

14. WORK or not ?

15. Plugin works 100% fine as an admin but for some reason when a player types /donate it does absolutely nothing. Doesn't say anything in chat, console, or logs.

16. hey if i put some permissions and on the force wipe ppl who pay for that will have permissions or they need to pay?

17. I can see the list of packages but the players on the server don't. They describe it as "a flash after a delay then nothing happens".
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501198257][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm having the same issue.

18. I have permmision on my server so when someone donate he dint get the permission why can some1 can help me?

19. If i whant to give a prems i need to do like this ? inventory.giveto "{steamid}" "signartist.url" "1"

20. Okay so it mostly seems to be working except for the claim bit.. Ive added the items for sale, with command: oxide.grant user "{steamid}" "kits.build+" and I did a test payment, payment went through, and it said type /donate claim and it could take up to 5 minutes.. Ive tried it a couple of times and I keep getting "An unclaimed donation for your account cannot be found" - What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Edit - Nevermind I am an idiot, I figured it out.. I think? Well it works now anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017