RustedStore

Moved

Total Downloads: 645 - First Release: Sep 16, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 6, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. It's working fine for me, and I see other users adding packages without issue.
    Are you sure you have all the fields filled out, and "Price" is a positive number?

Try following the video tutorial:

2. Restarted my computer and tried it again and it worked... not sure why restarting my computer helped that... but okay then. It did get added. Thanks for the quick reply!

3. Universal ?
    I dont see items for Hurtworld ;(
    Pls add Hurtworld Game

4. Watch the second video in the plugin description. It shows you how to add specific commands to run in the server console. The item list only supports Rust at this time but you can manually add items for any game.

5. aaa ok thanks but i want add odther paynament metods

6. So, everything has gone well for me short of redeeming the donation in game. I see the payment went through on Paypal, but in game it hasn't realized I donated anything yet. Keeps telling me that there isn't an unclaimed donation reward yet. It has been over 10 minutes. I did watch the video and I know everything was set up right, as the payments went through on both of my paypal accounts.

I used separate paypal accounts as well. I used my personal one to make the payments and a business one to host the platform to accept payments,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2016
  7. Grzen, only PayPal is supported right now, what other payment providers are you interested in? I can look into adding them.

Phoenix, if you could PM me your username, I can look into it further.

8. I'm interested in:
    - Bank transfer
    - Homepay.pl (SMS) <-- priority :)
    Homepay is the same as Dotpay

9. For add vip i need to use this command? //addgroup {0} vip 30d

In Hurtworld

10. addgroup {steamid} vip 30d

11. How can I make it so it runs a command that gives players 75k money from the plugin "economics"?

12. Also for rust how can I make it add people to VIP for 30 days I have the timed permissions plugin?

13. add them to the group addgroup {steamid} vip 30d

14. How can I check if it works now?

15. Is it possible to make the url shorter? People do not want to use it now because they make a small mistake and nothing happens.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478180154][/DOUBLEPOST]Tried it with a cheap donation of 0.05. Everything looks like it is working. But the person who bought it never can use /donate claim.
    It said: An unclaimed donation for your account could not be found.

The money has arrived on paypal account but Rusted.store doesn't show anything in the payment logs.

16. Looks like you didn't do this step, Ventrex
    Code:
    4. Set your PayPal IPN URL to https://rusted.store/pings/paypal

The video tutorial shows this step at roughly 2:48

What kind of URL would you suggest? I will consider it if you can give me a good example. I've made it how it is right now because it is relatively easy to remember as [adjective][animal].

17. Aha i see. Stupid i forgot that step (made a new paypal account for this)

Don't know about the correct name. Maybe an inputbox on your site so you do not get the url But people need to go to your aite and enter the word. (Hope you inderstand what i mean)

If it works now you got a really nice plugin!
    By the way I have 2 servers 1 Hurtworld and 1 Rust.

Do I need to create 2 accounts to have 2 shops?

18. Is it possible to add the Russian currency rubles?

19. This plugin is working anymore? If, yes, I did something wrong?

Attached Files:

• pp.png
      pp.png
      File size:
      11.4 KB
      Views:
  20. Sorry, pixelzzz, that seems like an issue with PayPal or your payment method. It is unrelated to the plugin.