GPay

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,122 - First Release: Mar 22, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. hope its the good one

Attached Files:

2. Hey Man that looks good to me, can you private message me your email address or secret key so i can lookup your account

3. Can you add pay with €?
    And pay with family and friends?

4. - Our Next update includes the ability to change currencies
    - Unfortunately PayPal doesn't allow us to mark a payment as family and friends, and if we try to do it (they will disable our account as well as yours)

5. How do I test the donation if it works? I can't donate on my own account.

6. You can goto the transactions page on the GPay Control Panel and click the add transaction button, now instead of your username enter your steam id and select a product.

7. found my answer in the comments

8. hello I come reasoning error in the claimdonation

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ClaimDonatCommand' on plugin 'GPay v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GPay.ClaimDonatCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GPay.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

it had done it was missing a sign

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018

9. Hey Can you send me your config file, oh and what hosting provider are you using?

10. hey
    I forgot a sign in the Gpay.jnso it goes now without problems
    thank you for your help

11. Hey guys,

just letting everyone know that we have reduced our fee to 1%.

12. Hey Everyone,

Just an important announcement!

- We have a new API, we will be releasing in 24 hours, we really recommend everyone follow our migration guide if you wish to upgrade to it. We recommend you do upgrade as it is way faster and has a much quicker setup time. It's also much more stable.

Visit our migration guide here (note this won't affect your existing setup): Migration Guide (Rust Plugin v1.0 to V2.0

Once you have migrated, just update the plugin when it comes out tomorrow

Please contact our support team if you need any help!

Regards,
    Shane!

13. Question; what's the amount of donation you take out of each transaction?
    I see you have lowered it to 1%.
    My question is no longer valid.

14. I don't get (and I also don't see it in .cs file) the DonationFoundMessage. But the command does get delivered (in my case the currency for Economics).

Edit:
    SendReply(player,Lang("DonationFoundMessage", player.UserIDString).ToString());
    after
    rust.RunServerCommand(commandToRunb);
    Fixed it for me.
    Am I a bad-ass plugin dev now... yes? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2018
  15. Try maintaining an entire RPG plugin that was abandoned;)
    Anywho, that could’ve been an oversight in his coding.

16. I wonder how will this system handle multiple transactions and/or multiple in quantity.
    Tested it by adding two transactions for buying Economics currency. When /claimdonation only one was added to the balance but both show as Claimed.
    Not sure if that is how it adds up multiple donations. Just want to make sure donators don't get ripped off if buying more than one and getting only one.

17. @Soccerjunki

18. Not sure your affiliation with GPay, but when people try to checkout, it's saying
    "We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're Sorry for the inconvenience."

19. I have no affiliation, but I like to try to help out with plugins.
    I haven't a clue about that...