GPay

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,122 - First Release: Mar 22, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Well, i wouldn't say scam, because I am receiving the payments. It just wasn't working automated like it should and I was having to do everything manually. Then added to the lack of answers to users' questions, was starting to wonder if it still work or was outdated.
    Then I got response, and it solved everything.

Awesome, that worked perfectly. I should've realized it. Seeing the items were done in a similar fashion. Thanks for your help Soccerjunki, that fixed it. It's now automated. I will open it up to public after this upcoming wipe.

2. Maybe my gpay.json isn't setup right but I keep getting "No Donation was found" everytime I try to claim a donation!

It's like this...

{
    "Secret": "secretissecretsonopointinputtingithere",
    "packages": {
    "25337": [
    {
    "itemID": -778796102,
    "qty": 1
    }
    ],
    }
    "25338": [
    {
    "itemID": 640562379,
    }
    ],
    "25339": [
    {
    "itemID": 2007564590,
    }
    ],
    }
    "25342": [
    {
    }
    ],

---------------------
    I noticed that my console screams [GPay] Error: !error: Invalid Key! ( I wonder what it is :p)
    I have more stuff configured at the webstore but I just wanted to try this first!
    Any clue?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2017
  3. If your console reports and Invalid Key, then that is your first, and maybe only, problem.
    Verify your key in your gpay.json matches the one associated with your gpay.io account.
    Best way to do it is copy/paste. Copy the key from your gpay.io account, and paste it into the gpay.json to ensure there's no errors.

4. Well I'm sure the key is right but I can't quite tell if the gpay.json is right... maybe a wrong "," here and there or anything else...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508223860][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That would be awesome!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508225033][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ok I've fixed it and now it's working! It was my messed setup! I should've be like this...
    Code:
    {
        "25337": [
          {
            "itemID": -778796102,
          }],
        "25338": [
          {
          }],
        "25339": [
          {
            "itemID": 2007564590,
          }],
        "25342": [
          {
          }]
      },
      "Secret": "Gpay key"
    }
    It's not that easy for someone not that good with codes like me but I could handle it so... Thanks anyway!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  5. It's not easy period lol. I've been running a server for about a year now, so I've had plenty of experience customizing configs, and even a few .js files. It's always so easy to forget a comma, or have a comma too many. Even the problem I was having, when they showed me what to try, and it worked, it was completely logical and I didn't know why I didn't think to try it that way.

6. You're right. We're adventuring in codes world. It's fun to play the IT guy :D!

7. Hey Guys,

We have a plan for removing the config files completely and moving the commands to the gpay console, so it's easier to setup and won't require any coding knowledge.

Thanks for choosing GPAY :D

8. I got this problem when somebody tried to claim their donation :
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ClaimDonatCommand' on plugin 'GPay v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (09:47:09) | at Oxide.Plugins.GPay.ClaimDonatCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.GPay.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2017
  9. Ive been trying to get a respobse out of you guys for nearly 4 months now. All I want is a name change of my Web store. I've provided you with everything you could possible need to do it and yet im still chasing.

Please get it sorted or ill be closing it down and moving to another donation mod/method.

10. arf.. 1$ minimum ... 0.5 ll be cool

11. Good luck closing your account they ignore all support requests and you have to close your account via support ticket there is no manual (your own way) to close your own account. This whole thing is a joke and i would recommend using something different.

12. Witch one Prymay?

13. Trying to close your Gpay account / seller / store owner account - I looked on every page twice and I just could not see a link anywhere. Sent these clowns so many tickets and emails I just gave up and removed as much information as I could.

14. if i cant delete my account , i ll put some wrong info inside like clown name and wrong email wrong town and contry .. they can keep that :D

15. I saw gpay and it looked like a good alternative to sdonate , but when a donation is revived (i just bought a $1 package a test from another paypal account) I get this error and theres just a blank line when u /claimdonation
    :
    (22:20:29) | Web request callback raised an exception in 'GPay v1.0.1' plugin (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(22:20:30) | at Oxide.Plugins.GPay.GetCallback (Int32 code, System.String response, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.GPay+<ClaimDonatCommand>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

any fix?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510979166][/DOUBLEPOST]I see that this maybe up to the plugin developer , but I made a ticket and no reply a week later (GPAY - The Number #1 Auto donation System!)
    this is the plugin link : GPay Auto Donation System for Rust | Oxide

16. Hi,
    I am very sorry no one has responded to your ticket,

Have you modified the gpay.cs file at all? and can you please post your config file (or you can dm me it if you want)

17. No I Have Not Modified the GPay.cs file.

Here is my config file. (GPay.cs)
    No I have not and heres the config.

Code:
    {
        "25920": [
          {
            "itemID": -1035059994,
            "qty": 70
          },
          {
            "itemID": -191795897,
          },
          {
            "itemID": -1578894260,
            "qty": 70
          }
        ]
      },
      "Secret": "'removed'"
    }
    if you need my secret key let me know and ill d'm you i censored it here.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
  18. /donate doesnt provide a link to my store it provides a link to app.gpay.io/servername

19. U have to edit the Lang file (oxide/Lang/en/GPay.json)

20. Ok i think the issue is that your server is blocking requests to the gpay servers, could you run a ping to app.gpay.io and screenshot the return?