GPay

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,122 - First Release: Mar 22, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Soccerjunki submitted a new resource:

GPay Auto Donation System - Allows you to accept donations for items automatically

Read more about this resource...

2. 10% is the Fixed FEE for all payments ? :/

3. Yea, you can charge it to the end user or absorb the fee yourself. We do offer volume discounts.

4. The Website says Rust Coming soon. so it isnt available at the moment right ?

5. Hey mate,

We haven't updated our site yet, we're just waiting for final Q.A approval, should be up with the next few hours.

6. Sorry for the spam, the gpay setup page now contains instructions on how to setup the plugin!

7. Just a comment on step 2 of installation, you might want to reword this, as a plugin can be loaded into an active server and will generate a config, and can be reloaded with the reload <pluginname> command if it needs to load any config changes. Just a suggestion for easier and quicker installation :)

8. So how does this work ? do the users have to login with their steam account ? or from where knows the server that the user xy donated ? (sorry if that is wrote down somewhere but i couldnt find that )

9. You link them to your webstore, and then they enter the in game display name. We do plan on changing this to a simple login with steam button in the future, how ever right now they just enter the display name.

10. so if they spell it wrong (maybe that'll happen that they hurry and write a few letters wrong) can i change the name afterwards ? or can i undo the donation somehow ?

11. You can add another transaction (through the CPanel) with the correct username and delete the old one.

12. Alright thanks for the Information :)

13. /claim command is used by another plugin (vote)...

14. You can change the command by modifying the GPay.cs file

Change
    Code:
    [ChatCommand("claim")]
    to
    Code:
    [ChatCommand("claimdonation")] 
    or what ever you want.

15. i know that i can change :) but i think it would be nice that YOU change it. maybe /gpay_claim

16. We'll definitely keep this in mind for the next update.

17. Soccerjunki updated GPay Auto Donation System with a new update entry:

18. How do i create a package image ? it asks for a file. so where do i get that file from ? And is it possible to give players permissions instead of items ? I would like to give them certain permissions to already in use kits. like kits.vip1 or something. i cant find that in the .json file .. Oh and thank you for getting the rust supported! :) Heres my .json file:

{
    "packages": {
    "GPAY_PROD_ID": [
    {
    "itemID": -1035059994,
    "qty": 70
    },
    {
    "itemID": -191795897,
    "qty": 1
    },
    {
    "itemID": -1578894260,
    "qty": 70
    }
    ]
    },
    "Secret": "GPAY_SECRET_KEY"
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490195766][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for all these questions but im highly interested in getting that to work :D

I dont get the 4. point in the installtion guide "4. Edit the file to link yourgpay.ioproduct ID's to your item ID's as per the Rust ItemID list, making sure you create a package first, then put the items you want in that package under that package ID." how do i link my gpay account to my server ?

19. The image file can be anything, just an image of what ever you want. The plugin doesn't support permissions as of yet, we do plan on releasing an update tomorrow afternoon with support for this feature.

20. That would be awesome ! thanks again mate :)