GPay

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,122 - First Release: Mar 22, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. ive tried $player.id and <steamid> and the command prompt wont pick up my steam id or player name. what am i doing wrong? also is there a way to test commands without charging my card 1000 times?

commands in Gpay:
    spawntank $player.id
    deposit $player.id 1000
    say "Thank you for your purchase"

command prompt:
    No players found with name or ID '$player.id'
    [GPay] No commands to run found! Have you setup your commands on the GPay cpanel?

2. Forgot Password button doesnt work

3. Hey tmcvey01,

1) Yes you can add a fake transaction by going to the transactions page and clicking add transaction (make sure to enter your steamid as the username)
    2) When you setup the product in the commands it should be <steamid> and not $player.id.
    3) the no commands to run found, usually occurs when you haven't setup the commands on GPAY control panel. Login to the gpanel control panel, navigate to the product page, click on the yellow command line icon, and add your commands there (you will need todo this with every product).
    4) IF this doesn't work, hop into our discord or drop us a support ticket @ support.gpay.io.

4. will do thanks

5. I wish there whas an option to delete just to fake transactions tho and maybe show their paypal email in the transaction aswell, None the less, Amazing system i love using it, Its easy and smooth

6. ^^ agree, also show their steamID in the email would be handy

7. Can i use commands to give items ? I mean if i want to sell some items seperately in shop, which commands do i need to use?

8. it's usually

Code:
    inventory.giveid “steam id” “short name” “amount”
    so in gpay it would be

Code:
    inventory.giveid <steamid> “short name” “amount”
    for example

Code:
    inventory.giveid <steamid> ammo.pistol 1

9. Yeah im find out already, thank you! <b> But that inventory.giveid <steamid> ammo.pistol 1 </b> doesnt work, only works that way inventory.giveto <steamid> "metal.plate.torso" "1" :/

10. Option to Adding a terms of agreement before you enter shop or buy something would be nice

11. Forgot password? link doesn't work. Please fix, Its been posted by another person up a few posts before this, Noone responded to it. Thanks

12. Seems the store is broken.. When people try and buy something they get "Your cart is empty!" , and I can't login, just takes me to a white page..

Attached Files:

13. Could be the EU law transition... maybe. The whole internet is messed up. Even Twitter acted up on me today.

14. Its working now

15. all my players who are testing this mod seem to get the same answer "could not connect to the donation server, please try again later"

i was just wondering what the issue could be.

16. Hey, got a small problem. When people buying from store and when they claim donation, there is no any text sayinh Thank you or whatever, only "Please Wait" (ingame) . how can i fix this? Thank you

17. Check the Lang files?

18. Yeah, there is ok. Im never ever touched them even!

19. When i setup a custom command in the shop product page tab, it doesnt seem to save it. Or at least i cant tell if it saves it because when i go to check it under the enter command button, its always reset to default. is that just a visual error and its really saving the last command i gave it? or is the custom "send server a command upon purchase" function actually broken? ideas? I am just trying to add a timed privileged group command through oxide. so its like 30 days of VIP group status. example:"addgroup <steamid> VIPGROUP1 30d", or if i cant get timed permissions to work, then at least the command:"oxide.usergroup add <steamid> VIPGROUP1"

20. Nevermind, let it be known that it does save the command config. but resets it when you open the command config again. So just have to have faith, and/or test it via transactions to make sure haha