Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,135 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Oh yeh. Friggin derp xD

2. what is this
    Code:
    Can't remove MeshFilter because Imposter (Script) depends on it
    Can't remove MeshRenderer because Imposter (Script) depends on it
    it shows every time if server restarts, and just only if i have run Build Plugin on server, if i remove it and restart server it will not show this message

3. Same for me after installing Build plugin.

4. Same here.

5. That's what happens when loading the plugin

Code:
    (21:19:13) | Build was compiled successfully in 1820ms
    (21:19:13) | Can't remove MeshFilter because Imposter (Script) depends on it
    (21:19:13) | Can't remove MeshRenderer because Imposter (Script) depends on it
    (21:19:13) | Loaded plugin Build v1.2.5 by Reneb & NoGrod
    @miRror MAJ please :)

6. if you use this /plant 132 to place the recycler and to remove just do /erase on object. YOUR WELOME MY RUST FAMILIA!

7. Hello all, I apologize if this is already in the 70 pgs. Its a lot to dig through. Anything I build underground OUTSIDE of building appropiate zones refuses to follow the tc's degrade rules. In fact because the created blocks touch properly build blocks that ARE inside the oppropiate build zones those decay as well. Inside the tc it usually says how much you need per 24 hrs to prevent decay but it doesnt. Theres nothing I can do to prevent EVERYTHING from decaying. Even setting ownership didnt help. Is there a command that Im missing? I am the owner and just want to build something nice underground and be left alone XD. I do want decay on the server btw.. just not for me if I cant stock my tc like normal. thank you

8. I wanted to stop back in and update my inquiry. It appears I stumbled on a solution.. With build tool activated type /buildheal all. Right click on something you created and it should bring it all back to full health. As I mentioned before I didnt want no decay for myself but the tc issue still remains so I had no choice but to set no decay for myself as the owner. Once I typed the heal command in chat AFTER the no decay was set for myself everything quit decaying. Hope this helps

9. Im not sure this is to do with todays update however i am getting this on loading of the plugin and nothing is spawning.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Build v1.1.9' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.InitializeBlocks () [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

Update never mind.... was an older version in my plugin repository

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2018
  10. Im sure its a stupid question, but how can me as admin build on building blocked, without building priv?

11. miRror updated Build with a new update entry:

12. miRror updated Build with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1523286424][/DOUBLEPOST]Example with foundation.steps:
    [​IMG]

13. Hey! Not sure if it's been asked before but when I try to snap something to a foundation such as wall while using build, I need to be either right up close to the foundation, or at a very particular angle for the wall to place. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or it may be my server, not sure.

14. Whatever happened to the BuildUp command? If it's still in then it's not functioning. Been a while since I used this plugin, but I seem to be having an error when placing foundations upon one another where the lower foundations are invisible.

Attached Files:

15. New error since Oxide update.

Code:
    (13:33:41) | Build was compiled successfully in 164ms
    (13:33:41) | Calling 'Unload' on 'Build v1.2.5' took 150ms
    (13:33:41) | Unloaded plugin Build v1.2.5 by Reneb & NoGrod
    (13:33:41) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Build v1.2.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.InitializeResources () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (13:33:41) | Loaded plugin Build v1.2.5 by Reneb & NoGrod

16. Will be fixed after 3-4 hours.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Build with a new update entry:

18. What changes were done to fix this, Wolf?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The changes mentioned in the message I posted with the update. It's for the Oxide/Rust update. You can compare old + new if you need to see the exact changes.