Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,056 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. just type /build

2. thk dude ;D

3. @Mr_JADA type /build to exit out of any build mode (such as /erase). Worked for me anyhow :)

4. Prefab sniffer works for a full list but the plant number is not listed in prefab sniffer last time I checked.

5. Error while compiling: Build.cs(188,45): error CS1070: The type `UnityEngine.AssetBundle' has been forwarded to an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unity was split in the Rust update. Most references we added by default in Oxide, but some not. As a quick fix, you can add

// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule

to the top of the plugin.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  7. I added this but don't work

Code:
    (23:51:41) | Error while compiling: Build.cs(4,0): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `Reference'
    (23:51:53) | Assembly referenced by Build plugin does not exist: UnityEngine.AssetBundle.dll
    (23:51:53) | Added '// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundle' in plugin 'Build'

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, typo there. :p

9. That worked, thank you!

10. thk dude for ur support,u do a great job to help all admin community,i'gonna try to spend some times for working on some deprecated plugin,i understand dev are fed up to recode their plugin at each update and mostly for nothing,so if u need help or anything else just contact me

11. what did you do to get it worked ?

12. // Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule
    using Facepunch;

I added that line to the top of the build.cs and it crashed my server.

13. I simply added the line [
    Code:
    ] to the very top of Build.cs in the plugins folder, and reloaded the plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528557696][/DOUBLEPOST]

You were not supposed to add
    Code:
    using Facepunch;
    Still, I am not sure why it would have crashed your server. Remove the plugin and make a new one before starting the server again

14. I was showing you where in the .cs I added the line. I didn't add the "using Facepunch;". It's literally the first line of code.

so the first few lines are as follows:

using Facepunch;
    using Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui;
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Reflection;
    using UnityEngine;

namespace Oxide.Plugins

And you say that I need to add this line (// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule) to the top?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can also update Oxide and that reference is included by default now.

16. This is probably the better solution lol

17. This is to place a Normal.Crate so I guess we aren't welcome?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1529197576][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone please give me the correct command for placing a Recycler.

18. for months it was maybe because they put new items/assets in so it can variable with the nummber !!
    i recommend you to use >>PrefabSniffer << with rcon command prefab build
    it loads you a full list with all assets

the new one is now 178 - assets/bundled/prefabs/static/recycler_static.prefab

19. You're the best. Thank you

20. Hi guys!

I tried this plugin but i dont need it. I rewoked permission, unload and remove plugin and restart server. My problem is I can't place normal floors/foundations on them.
    How can I restore it?